Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

PropHunt (Hide'n'Seek) - Original
 Dieses Thema wurde angeheftet; es ist wahrscheinlich wichtig
Help for Newer Players.
So, I've been seeing some weird comments lately saying such as "where is the freaking download", "im subscribed, why cant i download?", "where is download?", "Pressed the green button, and nothing happens.", or etc.

So i have decided to make this clearly for the newer players.

Q1- I Subscribed to Prop Hunt, Why it doesn't show in the Steam Library?
A1- Actually It downloads automatically when you launch Garry's Mod, When it's finished downloading, You can chose the gamemode from there.

Q2- I read A1, But I still did not get the addon.
A2- Do you have garry's mod? If not, then purchase the game.

Q3- Why do i need garry's mod for Prophunt to work?
A3- Well, Actually Prophunt is a gamemode addon for Garry's Mod.

Hope this helped, for the new players of course.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von 󠀡󠀡󠀡󠀡󠀡󠀡󠀡󠀡; 2. Dez. 2013 um 18:24
< >
Beiträge 115 von 58
kowalski7cc  [Entwickler] 7. Jan. 2014 um 1:40 
Thanks for the New Players F.a.q. ;)
really helpful, thank you:))
Thanks- helped me sort out my problem :)
I bought Garrys mod and DL'd the propr hunt mod. There isnt anything under gamemodes that I see. Or when I click Gamemodes it takes me to ALL the ones i can DL but prop hunt is alreadyd highlighted. I go to start game, there is only 2 maps, and when i start it does not go into prop hunt. Help?
Fungi331 19. Juni 2014 um 16:17 
The round won't start for me and I have a prop player and a hunter player :( please help
really helpfull:melon:
no one is playing the game anymore or what ?? . I only see few servers and no players why ??
ElGat 11. Aug. 2015 um 9:01 
How to change playermodels?
Zermes 5. Sep. 2015 um 11:43 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Jabberdood:
I bought Garrys mod and DL'd the propr hunt mod. There isnt anything under gamemodes that I see. Or when I click Gamemodes it takes me to ALL the ones i can DL but prop hunt is alreadyd highlighted. I go to start game, there is only 2 maps, and when i start it does not go into prop hunt. Help?
If you go under add-ons>Gamemodes it will show the list of DL ones, instead go to the main menu, look at the bottom right corner of the screen and you should see a box that says "Sandbox" and it will have a hammer next to it, click the box and you should see the option to play prop hunt.
very good
if you dont want to buy gmod just play it in tf2 :P
:D 16. Jan. 2016 um 8:04 
Tnx, now I actualy know how to play
did u try so reinstal it? if u did and its still like that it might be a bug then i cant help i played so much time G mod but i cant realy help at all problems .
Two1 27. März 2016 um 21:22 
do i have to download prophunt maps sepretly?
< >
Beiträge 115 von 58
Pro Seite: 1530 50