The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Witchplate - Armor Set
 Este tópico foi afixado, então deve ser importante
Wartinald  [desenvolvedor(a)] 13/mar./2013 às 14:49
Suggestions, interesting ideas and feedback
You can post your request here!

I'm currently working in rune colors. Red & Green finished.

Future additions:
  • Other rune texture colors (Red, green, purple...) WIP
  • Robe-like armor variant.
  • Enchantments for armor parts.
  • CBBE support.
  • Poison aura (Like ebony chainmail)
  • Different styles for light and heavy.
  • Cloth armor for mages.
  • Weapons & Ebony Shield with runes.
  • Some jewelry with runes.
  • Chainmail sleeves to cover arms in Heavy Version.
Última edição por Wartinald; 30/dez./2014 às 3:40
< >
Exibindo comentários 115 de 66
Sir FatCat 13/mar./2013 às 15:39 
make for male! and make the armor more battleworn.
guys 13/mar./2013 às 19:17 
if possible, give it an aura similar to the ebony mail when crouched, eg. a dark blood tinged aura but with the runes still glowing
Wartinald  [desenvolvedor(a)] 13/mar./2013 às 23:48 
Escrito originalmente por Karzyarmycat:
make for male! and make the armor more battleworn.

The armor currently has support for males. But I can work in a more "battleworn" version :)
Wartinald  [desenvolvedor(a)] 13/mar./2013 às 23:51 
Escrito originalmente por guys:
if possible, give it an aura similar to the ebony mail when crouched, eg. a dark blood tinged aura but with the runes still glowing

Yes, very good idea! Ebony chainmail poison effect can look good with glowing runes.
Gforce 1000 14/mar./2013 às 16:26 
Why stop at a poison aura?
An aura of fear spells would be just plain amazing, and there is that new shout in dragonborn that creates an aura of FUS RO DAH!
Gforce 1000 14/mar./2013 às 16:27 
Checked the wiki, it's called Cyclone.
Sir FatCat 14/mar./2013 às 17:40 
yay battleworn!
boomer remover 15/mar./2013 às 2:16 
How about red/green/other colours other than blue?
boomer remover 15/mar./2013 às 2:27 
Escrito originalmente por Wartinald:
Weapons.
This times a million.

Wartinald  [desenvolvedor(a)] 15/mar./2013 às 2:33 
Escrito originalmente por New Alias:
How about red/green/other colours other than blue?

Yeah, I was thinking in that. I will make another color variations.
Wartinald  [desenvolvedor(a)] 15/mar./2013 às 2:35 
Escrito originalmente por New Alias:
Escrito originalmente por Wartinald:
Weapons.
This times a million.

I'm still not sure to make weapons ... but I see it as a long-term possibility.
Neetshot 15/mar./2013 às 10:53 
Different coloured runes is my favourite so far. Dont know if it could be done, but making the runes glow a different colour when crouched and doing an elemental aura of somekind seems fun.
theWarmaster 15/mar./2013 às 12:33 
The future modifications sound really cool and I'd like to see them one day. Personally I'd like to see some visual modifications not just like... Simple something, but something that will say this is yours. I'm not sure what you plan for the differences in the light and heavy armor versions, but may I suggest for heavy armor a more rustic look like... A mixture of ebony, iron/steel, and dragon bone/scale. Like the ebony and iron/steel can be like a chain mail of sorts protecting the body underneith the dragonbone/scale plating. Fit for someone whos about the heavier protecting, but at the same time looks authentic and original. Of course with runes lacing... thats really cool by the way.
Wartinald  [desenvolvedor(a)] 15/mar./2013 às 13:18 
Escrito originalmente por The Warmaster:
The future modifications sound really cool and I'd like to see them one day. Personally I'd like to see some visual modifications not just like... Simple something, but something that will say this is yours. I'm not sure what you plan for the differences in the light and heavy armor versions, but may I suggest for heavy armor a more rustic look like... A mixture of ebony, iron/steel, and dragon bone/scale. Like the ebony and iron/steel can be like a chain mail of sorts protecting the body underneith the dragonbone/scale plating. Fit for someone whos about the heavier protecting, but at the same time looks authentic and original. Of course with runes lacing... thats really cool by the way.

Thanks for your advice, you're right in the design of heavy armor. I may include some pieces of ebony, steel, and dragonscales in heavy version, and some chainmail in light armor.
maclever 15/mar./2013 às 14:48 
as far as weapons for this, i say give the dragon syaff/dagger retexture to match the armor, make it look like steel instead of painted wood, you know nothing fancy fancy, just to add a complete set. otherwise kudos on keeping a dead mod alive :)
< >
Exibindo comentários 115 de 66
Por página: 1530 50