Plushie 2013 年 4 月 7 日 上午 8:07
Whta should the stats say mates ?
:P
< >
目前顯示第 1-15 則留言,共 18
Zulu 2013 年 4 月 26 日 下午 8:09 
How about:
+20% Accuracy
+Backstab fulls Crit-O-Meter (5 backstabs) then first shot will activate this meter which gives you 5 seconds of crits
-15% Clip size
-10% Damage
I think it will be normal

P.S YOur mod is awesome i love it! I hope it will be added to TF 2!
Flpstrike 2013 年 8 月 6 日 上午 7:55 
Here is my stats:stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats............nice mod,but it could replace the Revolver.

Plushie 2013 年 8 月 7 日 上午 10:17 
How about:
+20% Accuracy
+Backstab fulls Crit-O-Meter (5 backstabs) then first shot will activate this meter which gives you 5 seconds of crits
-15% Clip size
-10% Damage
I think it will be normal

P.S YOur mod is awesome i love it! I hope it will be added to TF 2!

lol bro im not the person that made it i just put the stat discussion in :P

BLsquared 2015 年 4 月 2 日 下午 5:52 
Hmm...Well, in real life this revolver had little to no upward recoil due to the lower bore axis. As such, Accuracy and Firing Speed should increase. To compensate, you would probably have to decrease damage and the number of shots. Even though the real Matebas had 6 shots, you could probably get away with it.
Viemärirotta 2015 年 6 月 4 日 上午 2:09 
Here's one suggestion,

+Gives the ability to kill Alesso in the Alesso Heist
Aronanners 2015 年 8 月 14 日 下午 2:19 
引用自 Soldado✗Br
Here is my stats:stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats............nice mod,but it could replace the Revolver.
IMO it looks more like it could be an Ambassador reskin.

Anyways, gonna give out my idea for stats for this weapon because dammit that's what this topic is about:

+25% accuracy
20% faster spread recovery time
+10% firing speed

-10% damage bonus
20% fire vulnerability increase
15% bullet vulnerability increase

So you're more accurate and more deadly at a distance, but unless you know how to use your cloak and knife effectively, then you could get yourself in a nasty situation really quickly.
最後修改者:Aronanners; 2015 年 8 月 14 日 下午 2:20
Burnout Beat 2015 年 9 月 20 日 下午 9:01 
As it fires it slowly gains speed of fire after each shot, but no random crits. After every kill the speed of which the speed it shoot raises faster then before the kill.
Solar 2015 年 10 月 4 日 上午 3:53 
+2 mag size
-15 percent damage

seems pretty fair to me
C4 2015 年 11 月 20 日 上午 8:09 
Amby Reskin
Basmōdii 2015 年 11 月 29 日 下午 5:17 
+15% damage from behind
+12% spread recovery time
+25% damage vulnerability

I hope our recommended stats are considered, and I also hope valve adds this weapon into the game.
tart 2015 年 11 月 29 日 下午 5:21 
+10% damage under disguise
Mini-crit from behind
As health decreases, so does accuracy
As health decreases, fire rate increases
No random crits
This will be a ♥♥♥♥♥ weapon to engineers and is quite similar to the Panic Attack
Gorbage Meta Gaming 2016 年 11 月 23 日 下午 9:59 
+5% damage
shots landed return to clip
-50% clip size

would take skill
simple
最後修改者:Gorbage Meta Gaming; 2016 年 11 月 23 日 下午 10:00
Kylebrown10 2016 年 11 月 24 日 下午 2:32 
If you get a kill your reload time increased by 10% (max 50%)
-33% fire rate
-25% slower reload time
Ways to lose reload include Missing, Dying or supply closet
Malice 2016 年 12 月 10 日 下午 8:31 
kyle those are all negatives

引用自 Kylebrown10
If you get a kill your reload time increased by 10% (max 50%)
-33% fire rate
-25% slower reload time
Ways to lose reload include Missing, Dying or supply closet
Pyr0m4n14c 2016 年 12 月 27 日 上午 2:11 
Not really a stat, but I would greatly appreciate it if the barrel and upper frame correctly recoiled to ♥♥♥♥ the hammer (I know this might sound odd for a revolver, but if you look up the Mateba Model 6 Unica, you'll see that that is how it actually works). As for stats, you might want to consider having some sort of debuff (damage, fire rate, reload speed, etc.) in exchange for a charge-up bar that allows for one to teleport to a previous location (in reference to the time-travel-based movie Looper that this weapon was meant to reference); one other resultant stat would be the inability to cloak and/or uncloak with this weapon active, as the right mouse button would be used instead for the ability to teleport to wherever you were a few seconds ago (complete with the possiblity of telefragging any enemies that stand in your way). Thoughts?
< >
目前顯示第 1-15 則留言,共 18
每頁顯示: 1530 50