Arma 3
EA-18G Growler
MacGynan Dec 10, 2017 @ 10:51pm
AGM-154 JSOW GPS Locking + New Features
Im having troubles with the AGM-154 JSOW GPS Locking. There is not GPS lock menu available on this aircraft. Is this a bug or another reason. Further infomation would be great.

Also is this manual discussed in the Key Feature/Simple Guide section in-game (because i cant find it) or is it somewere else.

Do you intend to make an FA-18 Version. I know there is already one on the workshop but it has a broken cocpit texture and the laser guidence system appeares to be broken (in reference to the copilot). Amongst many other problems. Also you mods are of a higher quality. (Sorry TeTeTe and John Spartan)

Thank you for the great work done with past aircraft mods and i hope you continue to do so.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
ItsRazzaBruh Dec 11, 2017 @ 4:34am 
I'm having the same issue.
Firewill  [developer] Dec 11, 2017 @ 4:46am 
because I-TGT is require TGP pod called "ATFLIR" on left fuselage. totally same system like other my aircrafts(F-16,F-14,F-2) so just equip the ATFLIR with pylon setting or loadout dialog.
ItsRazzaBruh Dec 11, 2017 @ 4:48am 
Originally posted by Firewill:
because I-TGT is require TGP pod called "ATFLIR" on left fuselage. totally same system like other my aircrafts(F-16,F-14,F-2) so just equip the ATFLIR with pylon setting or loadout dialog.
Thanks man, keep up the great work!
MacGynan Dec 11, 2017 @ 1:36pm 
Thanks Firewill.

Originally posted by Firewill:
As i said in the original post, thanks for your great content. Keep it up.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50