Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Deathcraft II (Part 1 of 7)
Can't play campaign due to "the requested map is unavailable" *FIXED
So i have downloaded ALL the maps for deathcraft2 (episode 1 2 3 4 5 6 and even 7) But yet it still fails to let me play. I can not figure out why it doesnt work. So i have disabled all but ONE (the first deathcraft 2 episode) like i was told to do by dev, and the files are said to confilict. I have no idea why it fails to start and i would really like to play. Others seem to have this problem and solving this would be helpful for me and many others. Please answer. Thankyou in advance!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<THIS PROBLEM HAS BEEN FIXED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
To fix it disable all other addons (i think u need to) EXCEPT for the 7 deathcraft maps. If you do not have all 7 it will not work. Deathcraft is considered an episoede, so you can't have missing maps.
Dernière modification de Niccolò Scimmia Toscana; 2 avr. 2014 à 15h35
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 63
I fixed this by enabling ALL 7 maps. Not sure if this will make it unstable i only expierneced a 1 sec long lag spike thats it
L4d2 did stop responding maybe not because of the files idk. BUT if you know a better way less likely to crash please tell me below
I've got the same problem. I enabled every map (1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7) but i still can't play it though... I need a Hunter modelor something... Does someone know what i need to download as add-on? Please put a link... Thank You.
Mr. Mustache [NL], i'm getting the exact problem, and i can't figure out what the problem is either.
It works for me but i get alot of errors!
I wonder if you need Minecraft in order to have certain models. For instance all the doors for me in death craft are just error messages its really annoying ):
Flug 29 nov. 2013 à 12h11 
i need help i cant play i need hunter
YOU NEED TO HAVE MINECRAFT EVERYONE!!! and downlaod all the parts and your smooth to go AND disable all the addons you have expet any of them that has to do with minecraft. oh and if you search in the work shop and type in death craft.. look closeley and download the minecraft commen infected addon. <----- this will fix the problem with the hunter.
nvm about what a i said about the hunter issue. same problem i have now ._.
Uhm guys just use the damn version from L4D maps
It's the entire package at once and it always works not 15 seperate ones to activate
Nuclear_Taco a écrit :
I wonder if you need Minecraft in order to have certain models. For instance all the doors for me in death craft are just error messages its really annoying ):
highly doubt they would do that
DORT 22 déc. 2013 à 11h13 
Enable all 7 maps.
Delta 30 déc. 2013 à 19h40 
I went in to L4D2, then to the addons part in the main menu. It said two or more addons were conflicting, so I unchecked all then rechecked all. It worked fine, but I'm not sure this is the fix because that was the first time I tried playing Deathcraft (I hadn't experienced an error yet, as I hadn't started it before) Try this, may work, as my game went perfect first go.
Im having the same problem as Mr.Moustache?
One thing I've known to keep people from playing is that they have their other mods disabled, when they must be UNSUBSCRIBED completely.
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 63
Par page : 1530 50