Left 4 Dead 2

Informal Skyboxes
-snip-
-snip- addon is working fine now
En son Stanley tarafından düzenlendi; 17 Eyl 2016 @ 2:12
< >
13 yorumdan 1 ile 13 arası gösteriliyor
Descarado  [geliştirici] 28 Nis 2013 @ 6:24 
The addon should work in any case. The only possibility would be a specification of rare cards, but I see your video card does not fit this designation. Or, well:

-The addon has to be activated from the main menu.
-You do not need to be installed alternative addons changing sky texture, otherwise it would lead to conflict in the game.
-Try to mix the graphics settings in different variations (shaders, etc.).
-Try to unsubscribe it from Workshop, then remove the add-on from game folder, and subscribe it again, it is possible that it was error in the game or Workshop.
mabey it something with the shader (put it on medium low doesnt work with skybox)
Shaders need to be very high.
And it will probably crash with your video card.
En son LeonardoW tarafından düzenlendi; 2 Eki 2013 @ 19:32
Try and get new hardware, your PC specifications are minimum.
İlk olarak Rudy tarafından gönderildi:
İlk olarak ZenLestStehum|GG tarafından gönderildi:
Try and get new hardware, your PC specifications are minimum.

Yeah, I'm trying to upgrade next year's summer, so I hope then all the problems are gone :)

This will help with the zombies not mauling your face :D:

Help with hardware;

Processors: http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu_value_alltime.html this shows the list of processors. Try to aim for intel CPU's.

Random Access Memory: Try to aim for at least 4 to 8 Gigabytes, I have 16 GB.

Recommended Operating System: Windows 7. (or Windows 8 you might not like the OS though. As an alternative you can try the Mac OS and use Boot Camp or as another alternative use a virtual ware)

Graphics processing Unit: http://www.anandtech.com/bench/GPU12/372 Try and aim for NVidia GPU's I made the mistake of buying something I don't like (AMD) so make sure you can refund it or otherwise resell it for less.

Ok happy new year, hope this helps!
En son ZenUltra tarafından düzenlendi; 28 Ara 2013 @ 14:02
Its probally your graphics card :l, i've stried it with a bad one and nothing appeared but just the same L4D2 sky. So try to get a new one.
I am having this same issue. I just recently started having this issue with the mod. It worked when I first got it. I run the game on the highest settings possible at 60 FPS and have never had any performance issues. The mod does not conflict with another, and I checked all my mods that may have anythign to do with the sky and I have none but this one.
I have way better specs, and it still wont work, im not gonna go spend money for a mod that may or may not work, im going back to Fancy Skys XD
The fact that you remembered posting this amazes me
the reason why some people can't see the skybox is besause of the fog (well atleast for me). the fog is the prob. besause once i tried these commands i could see the skybox.
fog removal commands:sv_cheats 1, fog_override 1, fog_enable 0,fog_enableskybox 0
hope this worked or helped
İlk olarak Bacon says tarafından gönderildi:
the reason why some people can't see the skybox is besause of the fog (well atleast for me). the fog is the prob. besause once i tried these commands i could see the skybox.
fog removal commands:sv_cheats 1, fog_override 1, fog_enable 0,fog_enableskybox 0
hope this worked or helped
I have the same issue and these commands did the job,but when i go play multiplayer,the fog is still there and i cant use those commands,any help on that?
When I do start I look up and see nothing execpt like a small graphic to the clouds. Its a thing thats happening to everyone and my brother saw it and said "It dont look good to me."
Only Dark Carnival Sky Box is not showing as it was shown in Screenshot u uploaded other skyboxes working fine any help?
< >
13 yorumdan 1 ile 13 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50