Informal Skyboxes
Stanley 2013 年 4 月 27 日 上午 3:50
-snip-
-snip- addon is working fine now
最后由 Stanley 编辑于; 2016 年 9 月 17 日 上午 2:12
< >
正在显示第 1 - 13 条,共 13 条留言
Descarado  [开发者] 2013 年 4 月 28 日 上午 6:24 
The addon should work in any case. The only possibility would be a specification of rare cards, but I see your video card does not fit this designation. Or, well:

-The addon has to be activated from the main menu.
-You do not need to be installed alternative addons changing sky texture, otherwise it would lead to conflict in the game.
-Try to mix the graphics settings in different variations (shaders, etc.).
-Try to unsubscribe it from Workshop, then remove the add-on from game folder, and subscribe it again, it is possible that it was error in the game or Workshop.
Superblade 2013 年 7 月 9 日 上午 5:18 
mabey it something with the shader (put it on medium low doesnt work with skybox)
LeonardoW 2013 年 10 月 2 日 下午 7:32 
Shaders need to be very high.
And it will probably crash with your video card.
最后由 LeonardoW 编辑于; 2013 年 10 月 2 日 下午 7:32
ZenUltra 2013 年 12 月 27 日 下午 10:00 
Try and get new hardware, your PC specifications are minimum.
ZenUltra 2013 年 12 月 28 日 下午 12:58 
引用自 Rudy
引用自 ZenLestStehum|GG
Try and get new hardware, your PC specifications are minimum.

Yeah, I'm trying to upgrade next year's summer, so I hope then all the problems are gone :)

This will help with the zombies not mauling your face :D:

Help with hardware;

Processors: http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu_value_alltime.html this shows the list of processors. Try to aim for intel CPU's.

Random Access Memory: Try to aim for at least 4 to 8 Gigabytes, I have 16 GB.

Recommended Operating System: Windows 7. (or Windows 8 you might not like the OS though. As an alternative you can try the Mac OS and use Boot Camp or as another alternative use a virtual ware)

Graphics processing Unit: http://www.anandtech.com/bench/GPU12/372 Try and aim for NVidia GPU's I made the mistake of buying something I don't like (AMD) so make sure you can refund it or otherwise resell it for less.

Ok happy new year, hope this helps!
最后由 ZenUltra 编辑于; 2013 年 12 月 28 日 下午 2:02
Paint 2014 年 6 月 21 日 下午 7:44 
Its probally your graphics card :l, i've stried it with a bad one and nothing appeared but just the same L4D2 sky. So try to get a new one.
Jade <3 2014 年 7 月 21 日 下午 7:09 
I am having this same issue. I just recently started having this issue with the mod. It worked when I first got it. I run the game on the highest settings possible at 60 FPS and have never had any performance issues. The mod does not conflict with another, and I checked all my mods that may have anythign to do with the sky and I have none but this one.
hey 2014 年 9 月 23 日 下午 5:38 
I have way better specs, and it still wont work, im not gonna go spend money for a mod that may or may not work, im going back to Fancy Skys XD
Jade <3 2015 年 1 月 9 日 下午 2:40 
The fact that you remembered posting this amazes me
Bacon says 2015 年 2 月 22 日 下午 4:29 
the reason why some people can't see the skybox is besause of the fog (well atleast for me). the fog is the prob. besause once i tried these commands i could see the skybox.
fog removal commands:sv_cheats 1, fog_override 1, fog_enable 0,fog_enableskybox 0
hope this worked or helped
Blizryn 2016 年 1 月 7 日 下午 1:48 
引用自 Bacon says
the reason why some people can't see the skybox is besause of the fog (well atleast for me). the fog is the prob. besause once i tried these commands i could see the skybox.
fog removal commands:sv_cheats 1, fog_override 1, fog_enable 0,fog_enableskybox 0
hope this worked or helped
I have the same issue and these commands did the job,but when i go play multiplayer,the fog is still there and i cant use those commands,any help on that?
Zabrein 2016 年 2 月 14 日 上午 11:15 
When I do start I look up and see nothing execpt like a small graphic to the clouds. Its a thing thats happening to everyone and my brother saw it and said "It dont look good to me."
HQ 2016 年 8 月 10 日 下午 12:34 
Only Dark Carnival Sky Box is not showing as it was shown in Screenshot u uploaded other skyboxes working fine any help?
< >
正在显示第 1 - 13 条,共 13 条留言
每页显示数: 1530 50