ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Anzah - A Mythical Land.
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Hamsta  [developer] Oct 13, 2017 @ 5:57pm
Bug reports and known issues
Please post the bugs and issues you find into this thread.

Currently known issues:
- For some people the textures do not load correctly and look blurry
Fix:
1. Make sure you have The Center installed as well. It is needed since this map uses some of it's resources.
2. Changing your resolution settings, saving and then changing it back again seemed to help.
3. Run a steam repair.

- There is an overspawn of wyverns and spinos that all stay in the same spot
This is known to happen on some servers after the last ark update. We are currently working on a fix.

- There are no loot crate spawns
Known and on the list of things to be fixed

- The ingame map (the map that opens up when you pree "M") is empty
This is known. The map is not implemented yet (but it's currently beeing worked on).

- Reaching the border of the map turns the screen black and you can hear bells ringing
This is not a bug but flavor that was added to fit the lore of our roleplay server.

- There are caves that are not spawning any monsters
This is intended as well. Some caves were created purly to be habitable by players.

- There are no obelisks on the map
And there probably never will be as they do not fit to the theme we have in mind for the map. We are trying to find an alternative solution to add the functionality of the obilisks to the map without adding the things themselves.
Last edited by Hamsta; Feb 12 @ 12:16pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 69 comments
dmar Oct 14, 2017 @ 12:14pm 
i did do my server and the first thing is i cant build anywhere
dmar Oct 14, 2017 @ 12:38pm 
i add (( AllowCaveBuildingPvE=True )) and its work
Dichte Van Fichte  [developer] Oct 14, 2017 @ 12:49pm 
Oh thank you for this information.
We'll check this. :)
Semirotta Oct 17, 2017 @ 3:24am 
Pressing M for the map in game shows nothing, I don't know if you already knew this (most likely you did because my msg was deleted from the front page)
If it would be possible, change the spawn points into english? Kind a hard to know what kind of area it is since its all in german language.
Otherwise really nice map you have here but I have failed to locate Crystal in the map.
Last edited by Semirotta; Oct 17, 2017 @ 3:25am
Dichte Van Fichte  [developer] Oct 17, 2017 @ 4:04am 
The map issue is known yes, we need to get a map drawn in order to place it there. That takes time.
You'll find crystal in the desert and about the localisation we'll see what we can do :)
Semirotta Oct 17, 2017 @ 5:31am 
Originally posted by Dichte Van Fichte:
The map issue is known yes, we need to get a map drawn in order to place it there. That takes time.
You'll find crystal in the desert and about the localisation we'll see what we can do :)
Oh thanks for the info about the crystals, I have gone almost everywhere else but the desert because I never thought it would be actually there :D

Also I assume there are no bosses yet? plus the supply drops wont seem to be in the map yet at least I have not seen any yet.
Dichte Van Fichte  [developer] Oct 17, 2017 @ 5:32am 
Supply Drops and bosses are currently not planned to be implemented. But we are working on alternatives :)
Semirotta Oct 17, 2017 @ 6:15am 
As long as it is possible to get TEK stuff, anything works :)
You guys(?) have done a great map and I hope it won't get abandoned, one of the best I've seen so far.
IamSenpai86 Oct 18, 2017 @ 8:03am 
I might suggest adding a server development tab - I have a problem and it's server related
Semirotta Oct 18, 2017 @ 8:04am 
Can't seem to find anything big, T-rexes, Gigas, Titas nothing... Not even Ankylo :D
Dichte Van Fichte  [developer] Oct 18, 2017 @ 8:10am 
@Semirotta, thank you - we'll continue this map :) Dont worry about that.

Giga/Tita/Rex spawns are relativly rare at the moment. That will be subject to change within the next patches. :)

@IamSenpai
If you have a server error, please use this bug post here. Otherwise visit us in our Discord or use the general comment section. :)
man kann in viel Berge rein fliegen, Es fehlt die Kollision, man wird es ohne Enterhacken oder Flug Dino nicht schafen, die Berge zu erklimmen. Zu glatte Seiten unnaturliche Felsen Formen.
Dann spawnen einige Dinos zu viel.
Dichte Van Fichte  [developer] Oct 18, 2017 @ 2:21pm 
"man kann in viel Berge rein fliegen, Es fehlt die Kollision, man wird es ohne Enterhacken oder Flug Dino nicht schafen, die Berge zu erklimmen."

Daran sitzen wir grad, das wird Zeitnah geändert :)

"Dann spawnen einige Dinos zu viel."
Dino Spawns werden aktuell konstant bearbeitet
Thomas Oct 20, 2017 @ 7:23am 
i dont get Loot crate spawns , in my server settings its on, can you fix that on the map for the rest perfect map
Dichte Van Fichte  [developer] Oct 20, 2017 @ 7:29am 
The Loot Crates are a known issue, We'll have to take a look at this. :) Thank you for reporting.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 69 comments
Per page: 15 30 50