Hearts of Iron IV

Hearts of Iron IV

BlackICE Historical Immersion Mod
Chirasu 7 ago. 2019 às 8:52
Unable to supply tanks with fuel as Germany while fighting the Soviets
So, my fuel stockpile is filled to the brim and im attempting to invade Russia but i cannot supply my tanks at the frontline with fuel whatsoever. when i try to push into soviet territory they dont get ANY fuel. Not while moving neither being idle. i am still close to my former border and atrittion is at max. 6% but they arent being resupplied. the only "workaround" i got is getting them asap too the front, fight for 20h~ and then get back far behind the frontline to let them refuel. i got most of the attrition reducing and fuel increasing techs. polish infrastructure is repaired and all provinces have supply depots. i already tested small (20~ width) and big (40~ width) tank divisions. but they run into the same problem. the small amount of fuel infantry needs is being supplied despite some of them facing light attrition.

Am i missing something?
Última alteração por Chirasu; 7 ago. 2019 às 8:53
< >
A mostrar 1-10 de 10 comentários
Private2Head 7 ago. 2019 às 10:24 
do you have any problems with supplies? I mean infrastructure
Chirasu 8 ago. 2019 às 6:36 
Originalmente postado por ErwinRommel:
do you have any problems with supplies? I mean infrastructure
As i said polish infrastructure is repaired and lvl 5+ everywhere. Maybe there simply isnt enough fuel for all tanks in 1 province and i need to spread them out over the entire frontline?

I will try that but that kinda sucks because concentrating armor to make a push is kinda the point of it, right?
WOLFGAANG 11 ago. 2019 às 5:25 
Supply in BICE sucks, sadly in my Germany campaigns i have to revert to the same strat
kasgikes 11 ago. 2019 às 7:07 
Soviet Union is still too weak. I think as a Germany player you should receive even stricter supply penalties because it's just too easy to win even on hardest difficulty. If you have any problems defeating SU, you might want to get a brain check or just learn a little bit about game mechanics.
Oberst_Maler 13 ago. 2019 às 9:36 
falling back and pocketing them is not why people play a ww2 game, cheesing is nice but does not give the same feeling, BICE is by now not as enjoyable as it was in previous versions for a good chunk of players. I like to min/max and without cheesing its not really possible to win Ajgleskov if you have a master plan in your master brain feel free to share it...
Bensky 13 ago. 2019 às 9:46 
Seems pretty historically accurate TBH :D
shuko 24 ago. 2019 às 22:58 
Bensky, sure. :) But now it's just a history simulator where you can't really make your own impact as the end result will always be: sorry no supply. That's not a reason to play a game, for me at least.
WOLFGAANG 14 set. 2019 às 15:43 
Bensky, historically the Axis launched Operation Barbarossa with around 4,000,000 combat personnel, they of course had logistical issues, even more so during Operation Typhoon, in BICE even if you max out all infrastructure and logistical techs it is impossible to deploy a third of that 4,000,000. And since you can't prioritize certain types of supplies like fuel to your troops, it would make more sense to buff the logistics.
Chiron 14 set. 2019 às 15:45 
Guys....supply works....though its tough....don't know how many tank/mech divisions you are stacking in a single province....but it obviously has an effect....each province has a limit to what it will support. View in supply mode. I agree with Bensky, seems to me balance is pretty good. I was able to capitulate the Russkie's but it took until April 46.
Sol Inherent  [developer] 15 set. 2019 às 9:56 
I will look into it
< >
A mostrar 1-10 de 10 comentários
Por página: 1530 50