XCOM 2
Unrestricted Customization - Wotc
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Toxic Frog  [developer] Dec 1, 2017 @ 1:58am
Suggestions
- unrestrict spark body parts
- unrestrict voices
- investigate if possible to change weapon 3d model (while keeping weapon mods, etc)

Last edited by Toxic Frog; Nov 10, 2018 @ 6:20am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Toxic Frog  [developer] Dec 1, 2017 @ 4:29am 
"Time Turner
Is there any chance we will have the options for stuff like male helmets/hairstyles/heads on females and vice versa? because there are a few helmets from mods that are only showing up on males that I want for my females such as HK-47 heads"

- game crashes when attaching female head on male and vice versa, didn't test for hairstyles and helmets
Last edited by Toxic Frog; Nov 10, 2018 @ 6:22am
Gregor Easy Feb 4, 2018 @ 3:26pm 
Allowing more than 1 upper and 1 lower face prop would be nice
Comedy Otter Apr 17, 2018 @ 4:10am 
A means for new recruits to make use of customization options on new game start. MCM support to limit paint and armor camos.
Korbis Jul 28, 2018 @ 9:10pm 
Originally posted by Comedy Otter:
A means for new recruits to make use of customization options on new game start. MCM support to limit paint and armor camos.
Gonna bump and ditto this, if this mod is still in development.
Last edited by Korbis; Jul 28, 2018 @ 9:11pm
powercore2000 Sep 13, 2018 @ 5:49am 
Hi, ive been using your mod to organize all the customization mods I use, and i think it would be really helpful if by default, new customization itesm got shoved into their own cateogires like an unsorted sublist isntead of in all tech and armor levels so that way new customization mods dont clutter the entire list
Gguy Oct 12, 2018 @ 4:21am 
You gotta add like a button that keeps certain armors from mixing in the randomly generated characters, or a button that allows you to manually "select" which specific armors will be applied to randomly generated characters. This has to be done to avoid gaps in arms, legs and other such things.
βeta-Ωmega² Oct 15, 2018 @ 7:30am 
Originally posted by Erysch:
Allowing more than 1 upper and 1 lower face prop would be nice
I second this. Another option that would be nice is to be able to import a character entirely, including the face and voice and stuff, in addition to having the option for just the outfit. Not sure if it'd be possible though
Last edited by βeta-Ωmega²; Oct 15, 2018 @ 7:33am
Korbis Oct 18, 2018 @ 3:06pm 
Something that I'd love to see, if it's feasible, is soldiers having a different saved appearance for each armor, with their starting appearance imported from what they're currently wearing, still.

Like, I want my soldiers to have a different appearance depending on if they're wearing T1, T3, T2/heavy, light, medium, or TLP armor, like in vanilla. It's a real pain to have to manually customize their appearance each time I change their armor.
Perion123 Oct 21, 2018 @ 5:30pm 
This falls under wilder, crazier stuff, but would it be possible to bind customization options to certain triggers in game i.e. ranks, tech-levels, etc?
Hohen Oct 24, 2018 @ 2:54am 
Maybe a default for armor button? Or clear customization.

That you can you simply go back to default look of armors, especially useful for Ruler Armors.

I might just be missing something.
yes_commander Nov 13, 2018 @ 6:51am 
I posted this on the main page before I spotted this discussion.

I'd love to see Hide/Delete options in basically as many categories as humanly possible. Particularly Hair and Facepaint though.
Franimus Nov 24, 2018 @ 9:22pm 
Would it be possible to enable customization for faction soldiers' stance and nationality?
Iridar Jan 2 @ 4:49am 
I have a mod that solves the problem with Alien Armors.

Feel free to reference it as an additional mod, or fully include its functionality into your mod. Thanks a lot for your UC, it's a godsend.
Last edited by Iridar; Jan 2 @ 5:57am
Toxic Frog  [developer] Jan 2 @ 5:08am 
Originally posted by Iridar:
I have a mod that solves the problem with Alien Armors: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1611754995

Feel free to reference it as an additional mod, or fully include its functionality into your mod. Thanks a lot for your UC, it's a godsend.

Link doesn't work "That item does not exist. It may have been removed by the author."
Never used steam file sharing, but if it's like mods you may have to set the visibility to public.
Iridar Jan 2 @ 5:57am 
Originally posted by Toxic Frog:
Originally posted by Iridar:
I have a mod that solves the problem with Alien Armors: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1611754995

Link doesn't work "That item does not exist. It may have been removed by the author."
Never used steam file sharing, but if it's like mods you may have to set the visibility to public.
Sorry I gave you the wrong link by accident. Here is the right link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1595591864
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Per page: 15 30 50