this is in the works @konig
WarlordSlay3r 17 SEP 2017 a las 9:04 
The prison island from the Standalone version
Austin  [desarrollador] 17 SEP 2017 a las 14:00 
Publicado originalmente por WarlordSlay3r™:
The prison island from the Standalone version

We aren't trying to copy DayZ SA
sex master 17 SEP 2017 a las 23:01 
Y'know what would be cool? A massive traffic jam trying to go through one of the towns, with a military checkpoint in the middle, when I say massive, I mean pretty big, just enough so that it doesn't effect performance though ;)
Just a suggestion, and wow this map is good, such a breath of fresh air for cherno. Thanks and keep up the good work.
Warlock Ariosophy 18 SEP 2017 a las 8:31 
A big nuclear powerplant? A new version of devils castle (would fit for a survival base), Some flat areas to the east, A small tundra swamp thing, A better airfield, A battleship crashed on the coast/cargoship, Nuclear/bomb test site(just a small military camp with big craters around it). Hope some of this will give you ideas, also keep improving Performance as I somtimes stutter around the big towns even with a beast computers. Anyways keep it up!
Warlock Ariosophy 18 SEP 2017 a las 8:34 
Oh and one more thing, maybe make the end of the terrain a bit more natrual (more trees etc)
Paras 19 SEP 2017 a las 17:31 
In my opinion the most cities and places look to much like the original map while others look complete different. Especially Elektro. and Berezino what are two main cities are looking to much like the original especially compared to Chernogorsk and some small towns on the coast they look allmost untouched... for the small or big cities of the inland as far as I have seen it's the same... also places like the airstrip and airfield - they look allmost like the original and as if the ravages of time and the post-appocalypse missed them...
I would say that you need to give this places especially the important cities and places all around Chernarus the same touch like you did f.e. in Chernogorsk!
And another thing I've noticed - if you move on the street out of Berezino on the coast (north) there are alot of trees on the road - looks very unnatural and silly if you ask me and the road just ends with a straight cut...
GrayWolfAtlas 21 SEP 2017 a las 0:23 
if i can make a suggestion, can you put a IDAP quarantine base that looked like it was over run by the inside?
Warlock Ariosophy 21 SEP 2017 a las 3:42 
Maybe a prison aswell but focus on the edges of the map, they are basically just cut
russellocean 21 SEP 2017 a las 14:05 
Publicado originalmente por =SGP4R4S:
In my opinion the most cities and places look to much like the original map while others look complete different. Especially Elektro. and Berezino what are two main cities are looking to much like the original especially compared to Chernogorsk and some small towns on the coast they look allmost untouched... for the small or big cities of the inland as far as I have seen it's the same... also places like the airstrip and airfield - they look allmost like the original and as if the ravages of time and the post-appocalypse missed them...
I would say that you need to give this places especially the important cities and places all around Chernarus the same touch like you did f.e. in Chernogorsk!
And another thing I've noticed - if you move on the street out of Berezino on the coast (north) there are alot of trees on the road - looks very unnatural and silly if you ask me and the road just ends with a straight cut...
Map is only 30% complete and such only 30% of the citys and towns are completed that is why many places look like the original, cause they still are. But for everything else will take into consideration.
russellocean 21 SEP 2017 a las 14:08 
Publicado originalmente por Helleborus ♥♥♥♥♥:
A big nuclear powerplant? A new version of devils castle (would fit for a survival base), Some flat areas to the east, A small tundra swamp thing, A better airfield, A battleship crashed on the coast/cargoship, Nuclear/bomb test site(just a small military camp with big craters around it). Hope some of this will give you ideas, also keep improving Performance as I somtimes stutter around the big towns even with a beast computers. Anyways keep it up!
Love your ideas :steamhappy: expect something soon
Bish 22 SEP 2017 a las 0:16 
Possibly another river or stream running through the entire width of the map? Also wouldnt mind seeing the woods having more dead ground and such , Schwmelitz has really good woods in that regard , terrain feels very natural. Admitedlly im using the map for mil stuff rather than zombie bashing so maybe thats where my head is at ( nothing wrong with zombie bashing )
Última edición por Bish; 22 SEP 2017 a las 0:18
Axios.exe  [desarrollador] 22 SEP 2017 a las 1:23 
Wpuldnt be able to run a river through the whole map due to the terrain height inland. It would make it look very un natural. We will be expanding the heightmap SE and there is a large rive going north to south. I will look into the forests more. Weve already done alot of work making all the trees more randomised.
Bish 22 SEP 2017 a las 1:42 
Publicado originalmente por AxiosODST:
Wpuldnt be able to run a river through the whole map due to the terrain height inland. It would make it look very un natural. We will be expanding the heightmap SE and there is a large rive going north to south. I will look into the forests more. Weve already done alot of work making all the trees more randomised.

Ah roger that dude! Cheers for replying!
< >
Mostrando 1-15 de 128 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50