STAR WARS™ Empire at War: Gold Pack

STAR WARS™ Empire at War: Gold Pack

EaWX: Thrawn's Revenge 3.4 (Updated April 2nd)
Question about integration of Imperial Factions
Hey y'all, this might be a dumb question, but I figured I would ask anyways. I am playing the Empire, and am working to integrate the PA. I killed Kaine, killed all heroes I can see with the Warlord trait, and am down to 3 planets as listed. It has been 3 weeks ingame time, and the PA has not integrated into any faction, much less my own. They have a few heroes left - Sariss, their bounty hunter Moxin Tark, Gregor Raquaron, and Elta Besk. None of the above have the warlord trait, do I need to kill someone else to trigger the integration? I understand it is a mod and things might not work correctly but I went and sacrificed some units and carefully planned to keep as many of the PA alive to integrate as possible, so I want to make sure for future playthroughs how this is supposed to work.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Try and take another planet.
The trigger is the change of a planet and not a hero death so if you killed the last warlord during the last battle then it won't trigger without another planet being taken.
I thought I had killed someone before, but I may be mistaken, I had been drinking while fighting. What may have happened is one of those temporary new warlords took power back. About to test this out!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50