This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Crashtastic
Boopis Apr 15, 2014 @ 2:53pm
why cant i comment
funsmith deleted my comment when i said wip how is that bad?!?!?!?!?
Last edited by Boopis; Apr 15, 2014 @ 7:11pm
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Mav™ Apr 18, 2014 @ 12:57am 
It appears the term "drop it" doesn't compute to you. You keep asking questions, getting answers that don't satisfy you. You than push and push for attention and the answer you wanted. for example your credit card question you asked in 90 different ways lol. it was answered. you didn't like it and kept pushing. (also once its on steam you can use a credit card i'm pretty sure) Have some patience. A developer puts alot of time into creating games like these for us, all while trying to work a real job and live life. Be grateful the man even takes time out of his day to come here and interact with his customers, Don't be "that guy" who gives him a reason to dread it and stop coming. This is a place for game related issues and suggestions. Not a /b/ forum. That means, no threads about "reasons your mad" or "is the dev dead?" because your not getting the answers you want quickly. Go to a forum and complain, unless its legitimately constructive criticism about the game. It has no use here. I'm sorry if this comes off rash, but it had to be said before you made another 8 threads about it.
FayePawtz Apr 20, 2014 @ 4:38pm 
I will honestly agree with Mavi737, You're always complaining about something... Just be patient, he's a lone developer, who has a job, and he tries to find spare time to update his game. No matter where I look on the forums about recent news, you're always there complaining. Just drop it. And I'm sure loads of people are getting tired of your BS.
Boopis Sep 6, 2014 @ 8:28pm 
Originally posted by FayePawtz:
I will honestly agree with Mavi737, You're always complaining about something... Just be patient, he's a lone developer, who has a job, and he tries to find spare time to update his game. No matter where I look on the forums about recent news, you're always there complaining. Just drop it. And I'm sure loads of people are getting tired of your BS.
be patient its been a year
Pantheon Sep 7, 2014 @ 2:14am 
So? He's developing this game alone and development takes time, in case you didn't know.
If you can't handle waiting you shouldn't have bought a game in development.
Boopis Sep 7, 2014 @ 7:36am 
Originally posted by Pantheon:
So? He's developing this game alone and development takes time, in case you didn't know.
If you can't handle waiting you shouldn't have bought a game in development.
its a year
Pantheon Sep 7, 2014 @ 8:12am 
Again: so?
Boopis Sep 7, 2014 @ 1:31pm 
Originally posted by Pantheon:
Again: so?
Again: its been a year
Pantheon Sep 7, 2014 @ 7:59pm 
Again: game development takes time.
You really seem to have trouble understanding that. The dev is alone and has probably other responsibilities, too. If you can't handle waiting, you should not have bought a game in development. It's quite simple.
Boopis Sep 9, 2014 @ 9:20am 
again: its been a year and a year takes too long
Last edited by Boopis; Sep 9, 2014 @ 9:20am
CCninja86 Sep 10, 2014 @ 7:06pm 
Originally posted by superdjb123:
again: its been a year and a year takes too long

Again: some games take teams of dozens of people SEVERAL years to develop. The dev has said that he is finding it harder to develop the game and work an actual job annd look after a family than he thought but he's working on it and he just has a few more things he wants to do. If you wanted it so badly, you would figure out a way to buy it on the website even if you only want to use paysafe card. Maybe ask a friend or family member who can buy it for you with their card and you can give them the money in cash or something.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 15 30 50