Warhammer: Vermintide 2

Warhammer: Vermintide 2

Share and Download Mods
Sanctioned Mods can be used in any online game of Vermintide 2, other Mods can only be used in the Modded realm. Mods are made by players for players and aren't officially licensed by Games Workshop.
Learn More
Mr. Krabs Jun 20, 2020 @ 1:29pm
Mods not working after hard restart
ok so I did the unthinkable because my PC froze completely, I pressed the power button in the butt of the PC and like it should, it cut the power. BUT. After coming back, I realized my mods don't work and they disable themselves every time I quit the game. Any help pls?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Sir Duckyweather Jun 20, 2020 @ 2:06pm 
  1. Verify the game cache. (Here are instructions if you need them.[support.fatshark.se])
  2. Ensure the mods are both checked/enabled and ordered properly in the mod list within the game's launcher. You're probably already familiar with this part if you've been using mods for a while now.
  3. If neither of those help, you can try unsubscribing from and resubscribing to your mods within the Workshop to cause the game to theoretically fix their files.
Mr. Krabs Jun 20, 2020 @ 3:34pm 
Originally posted by Sir Duckyweather:
  1. Verify the game cache. (Here are instructions if you need them.[support.fatshark.se])
  2. Ensure the mods are both checked/enabled and ordered properly in the mod list within the game's launcher. You're probably already familiar with this part if you've been using mods for a while now.
  3. If neither of those help, you can try unsubscribing from and resubscribing to your mods within the Workshop to cause the game to theoretically fix their files.

Got it! Thanks <3
Sir Duckyweather Jun 20, 2020 @ 3:48pm 
Mods are working now?
Mr. Krabs Jun 20, 2020 @ 4:50pm 
Originally posted by Sir Duckyweather:
Mods are working now?

Yup :)
Sir Duckyweather Jun 20, 2020 @ 8:06pm 
Glad to hear it!
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50