Angels with Scaly Wings

Angels with Scaly Wings

Welcome to the Angels with Scaly Wings Workshop!
Download user created mods, or create and upload some of your own!
Learn More
Thunderbolt 1 Aug 18, 2017 @ 6:57pm
Adine, Romantic Ending mod RELEASE
Here it is! https://www.dropbox.com/s/dxbjui1g6oizwis/Adine%20Romantic%20Ending.zip?dl=0

A week and a half's work of several hours per day went into this! I did my best to make sure it felt as natural to the main game as possible.

The mod will begin immediately after the scene following the credits of Adine's good ending! You need to have achieved Remy's good ending first!

I hope you'll enjoy it to the full extent! There's several endings, so be sure to try all the options!

Have fun!
Last edited by Thunderbolt; Aug 18, 2017 @ 6:57pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 97 comments
PerfectLime45 9 Aug 20, 2017 @ 12:03pm 
I just want to say, Thunderbolt has done an excellent job with this mod. The dialogue does fit in with the base game very well and there's some awesome custom art added in there aswel.

I'm delighted to see people making mods for this game.
Great work.
cu12 Aug 22, 2017 @ 3:37am 
This mod was great! Allowed me to do what I've been wanting to for ages.

Also, the dialogue was extremely good. It felt like I was actually talking to her in the main game. Good job!
Luario Aug 24, 2017 @ 3:19am 
Ow my it was so excellent! :fhappy:

Really well done! Very natural, fluid and in tune with lore and game's storywriting style. Actually if not that last artwork which was obviously not in game's style I'd have a really hard time believing in that it's not a part of main game. I'm out to check rest of the options ^^
Once again, well done! :steamhappy:
Hello, I have a question about this mod, i installed it as the read me told me but I been getting this error and wondering if theres a fix, work around or, solution to this problem, as I have a screen shot as proof, as the following here is what I got.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While parsing FNDummy. File "game/bootstrap.rpy", line 1, in script init python: File "game/bootstrap.rpy", line 2, in <module> import modloader NotImplementedError: Mod complete isn't overriden -- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ Full traceback: File "game/bootstrap.rpy", line 1, in script init python: File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Angels with Scaly Wings\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store) File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Angels with Scaly Wings\renpy\python.py", line 1695, in py_exec_bytecode exec bytecode in globals, locals File "game/bootstrap.rpy", line 2, in <module> import modloader File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Angels with Scaly Wings\renpy\loader.py", line 711, in load_module exec code in mod.dict File "modloader/init.py", line 97, in <module> File "modloader/init.py", line 82, in main File "modloader/modclass.py", line 35, in mod_complete NotImplementedError: Mod complete isn't overriden Windows-8-6.2.9200 Ren'Py 6.99.12.2.2029 Angels with Scaly Wings 1.06
PerfectLime45 9 Aug 24, 2017 @ 12:07pm 
Originally posted by 【】ダークドラゴン【】:
Hello, I have a question about this mod, i installed it as the read me told me but I been getting this error and wondering if theres a fix, work around or, solution to this problem, as I have a screen shot as proof, as the following here is what I got.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While parsing FNDummy. File "game/bootstrap.rpy", line 1, in script init python: File "game/bootstrap.rpy", line 2, in <module> import modloader NotImplementedError: Mod complete isn't overriden -- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ Full traceback: File "game/bootstrap.rpy", line 1, in script init python: File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Angels with Scaly Wings\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store) File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Angels with Scaly Wings\renpy\python.py", line 1695, in py_exec_bytecode exec bytecode in globals, locals File "game/bootstrap.rpy", line 2, in <module> import modloader File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Angels with Scaly Wings\renpy\loader.py", line 711, in load_module exec code in mod.dict File "modloader/init.py", line 97, in <module> File "modloader/init.py", line 82, in main File "modloader/modclass.py", line 35, in mod_complete NotImplementedError: Mod complete isn't overriden Windows-8-6.2.9200 Ren'Py 6.99.12.2.2029 Angels with Scaly Wings 1.06
I'm not 100 percent sure but I think your modtools are either out of date or you have the wrong modtools installed (there's 2 versions of it) for the newest version check out my discussion abiut modding resources for a link to the newest version of the tools.

Hope that helps.
Ok I found the problem and I need to learn after so meny years of modding, I need to make sure every modded game is different,I like testing mods ever sense fallout,NV, I wanna make sure theres no bugs or anything broken and try to let them know about the mod, sorry for the inconvenience. I look forword for more mods to try out and do what ever I can to help fix them. :dstools:
Last edited by 【】ダークドラゴン【】; Aug 30, 2017 @ 11:28am
Ok this mod was alot better then the good ending in adines path, It fits and expands the good ending, I would say anyone want a better ending for adine, grab this mod and give it a try, 5/5
PerfectLime45 9 Aug 25, 2017 @ 8:05am 
Yeah, thunder has done an excellent job.
Adine-Is-Waifu Aug 29, 2017 @ 1:36pm 
So, is there anything I need to download before I download this? Any mod managers or anything?

Or do I have to go to "commons">AWSW and save it there?

Does it walk me through what I need to do to get it to work? >.>
Luario Aug 29, 2017 @ 1:56pm 
Everything in there, mod core, mod itself and manual.
KeiDracen Aug 30, 2017 @ 9:43am 
I've also been encountering an error when I installed the mod, it crashes the game during character selection and I tried downloading and replacing the modtools but it still doesn't work

In case it helps, here's what pops up:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While running game code: File "game/mods/core/core.rpy", line 18, in script return Exception: Possible infinite loop. -- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ Full traceback: File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Angels with Scaly Wings\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 290, in bootstrap renpy.main.main() File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Angels with Scaly Wings\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main run(restart) File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Angels with Scaly Wings\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run renpy.execution.run_context(True) File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Angels with Scaly Wings\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context context.run() File "AWSWMod", line 1, in script call File "game/mods/core/core.rpy", line 18, in script return File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Angels with Scaly Wings\renpy\execution.py", line 56, in check_infinite_loop raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.") Exception: Possible infinite loop. Windows-8-6.2.9200 Ren'Py 6.99.12.2.2029 Angels with Scaly Wings 1.06
Originally posted by KeiDracen:
I've also been encountering an error when I installed the mod, it crashes the game during character selection and I tried downloading and replacing the modtools but it still doesn't work

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While running game code: File "game/mods/core/core.rpy", line 18, in script return Exception: Possible infinite loop. -- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ Full traceback: File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Angels with Scaly Wings\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 290, in bootstrap renpy.main.main() File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Angels with Scaly Wings\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main run(restart) File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Angels with Scaly Wings\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run renpy.execution.run_context(True) File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Angels with Scaly Wings\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context context.run() File "AWSWMod", line 1, in script call File "game/mods/core/core.rpy", line 18, in script return File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Angels with Scaly Wings\renpy\execution.py", line 56, in check_infinite_loop raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.") Exception: Possible infinite loop. Windows-8-6.2.9200 Ren'Py 6.99.12.2.2029 Angels with Scaly Wings 1.06

Did you replace the core file?
KeiDracen Aug 30, 2017 @ 9:51am 
Originally posted by 【】ダークドラゴン【】:
Originally posted by KeiDracen:

Did you replace the core file?
Yeah, I just replaced every file it told me to when prompted, but i'm not sure if I was supposed to do that
Ok, what you need to do is reinstall the mod tool again to restart it then grab the mod you want and open it then put the thn_adine_romanceending mod folder and put it in the mod folder, DO NOT replace the core file, that was my first mistake as a modder. test it and see if that works.
You are just fine, what i'm saying is, start from scratch and put in the mod without replaceing the core that the modtools gave you.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 97 comments
Per page: 15 30 50