ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved Workshop
Browse and subscribe to Maps and Mods to extend and enhance your ARK experience! Play locally, or host online servers with Workshop content to expand your survival gameplay beyond the ARK!
Learn More
Raven D'Ropa Dec 18, 2019 @ 3:51am
Chibi Mod?
I don't suppose anyone is working on a chibi dino mod already? They're so cute and we'd love to keep them in our server even after the event!
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
KitsuneShiro 2 Dec 18, 2019 @ 5:41am 
They aren't in the devkit.
zerassar 2 Dec 18, 2019 @ 12:59pm 
Originally posted by KitsuneShiro:
They aren't in the devkit.
For those that don't know what this means... Its a hard NO they are not working on it because its physically impossible for them to do so.

Assets must exist in the devkit for modders to do anything with them.
Raven D'Ropa Dec 18, 2019 @ 8:53pm 
Originally posted by ⛒𐍃𐌴𐌳𐌰𐍇:
Just going to leave this here :D

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1940171831
Niiiiice!!!! You're the best!
zerassar 2 Dec 18, 2019 @ 10:13pm 
Originally posted by ⛒𐍃𐌴𐌳𐌰𐍇:
Just going to leave this here :D

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1940171831
Wait so there was a devkit update?
Lethal 6 Dec 18, 2019 @ 10:31pm 
No dev kit update, but you can work some magic using a little graphing and `BPLoad Class` functions. Author probably tied into a crafted event to `BPLoad Class` a chibi to be given on such an event.
Raven D'Ropa Dec 18, 2019 @ 11:00pm 
It's done in a really neat way that makes it something to work for!
Zen Rowe 5 Dec 19, 2019 @ 10:53am 
also, the chibi items you get during the event WILL stay after the event.
zerassar 2 Dec 19, 2019 @ 12:25pm 
Originally posted by Zen Rowe:
Zen why are you the only Dev we seem to ever see on here? The discussions are filled with reports of bugs, crashes, and issues with patches. Suggestions too. Though we never see a dev come to address those issues.
Raven D'Ropa Dec 19, 2019 @ 6:33pm 
Originally posted by Zen Rowe:
Awesome! It's nice to have the items available all the time too, though, since we are on an RP server, and I want this to be a reward and something fun for people for seasons to come!

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know though!!
Frogboyaidan2 Dec 20, 2019 @ 7:13pm 
when they get added to the dev kit i would love them to be added as real creatures like liveing like some could go on shoulders like the flyers and they could all get picked up and could do some attacks they wouldnet have high helth or high attack mabey around the strength of a dilo .
Frogboyaidan2 Dec 20, 2019 @ 7:15pm 
Originally posted by frogboyaidan2:
when they get added to the dev kit i would love them to be added as real creatures like liveing like some could go on shoulders like the flyers and they could all get picked up and could do some attacks they wouldnet have high helth or high attack mabey around the strength of a dilo .
well strongest would be dilo and weakest would well be like a thingy pheonix could bring you back to live and snow owl could heal and fire wyverns could do fire damage same with pheonix pheonix wyvern could do fire damage and rock drake could go cammo pheonix and wyvern due to fire damage would be strong as dilos but they oviouly strongest is dilo it should be that someone needs to make them real creatures not just sheild slot pets aka dectortive pets .
Mad Dissonance Jan 23, 2020 @ 10:28pm 
You can spawn them in via cheat or a reward system like TC Auto Rewards or the ArkApi Shop.
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Dec 18, 2019 @ 3:51am