They Are Billions

They Are Billions

Custom Levels for They Are Billions
Add custom levels to They Are Billions by subscribing to these workshop items!
Learn More
Imprezo 1 Dec 4, 2018 @ 9:53am
Map Editor Scripts
Dear developers,
Is there any possible way to contact script conditions with game outside programs/scripts. For example, i want to spawn from the north by pressing NumPad 1 or get a 1000 gold by pressing NumPad2, etc. Is it possible with ZXcode?

if it does, that could really help to make Interactive streams with this game and would be awesome for streamers.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Imprezo 1 Dec 4, 2018 @ 9:13am 
Map Editor Scripts.
Dear developers,
Is there any possible way to contact script conditions with game outside programs/scripts. For example, i want to spawn from the north by pressing NumPad 1 or get a 1000 gold by pressing NumPad2, etc. Is it possible with ZXcode?

if it does, that could really help to make Interactive streams with this game and would be awesome for streamers.
Sounds fun! "Twitch Plays TAB"
andrewbh2003 Dec 4, 2018 @ 9:51am 
the workshop forums are where you wanna go more people can help you there
Last edited by andrewbh2003; Dec 4, 2018 @ 9:51am
JustGoFly 2 Dec 4, 2018 @ 11:04am 
I like this option, I'll look into it tonight, since I want the same, but I think choice of the generator to use is not programmable. It would be nice it the condition of the a scheduled event could modify all of the variable, generator, time to spawn, repeat time...
Numantian Games  [developer] 1 Dec 4, 2018 @ 11:13am 
Hi, not with keys but you can do it with the next feature: Custom Command for the Command Center:
Check the Develoment Post
good idea ,just like StarCraft's map editor
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50