They Are Billions

They Are Billions

Custom Levels for They Are Billions
Add custom levels to They Are Billions by subscribing to these workshop items!
Learn More
This topic has been locked
(Bug) Give / Remove resources is ultra broken right now.
Creating an Event that gives +25 of every resource each hour and that drop excess resources at the Command Center yielded the following results.
1st hour: All my resources go up by 25.
2nd hour: All my resources go up by 25, and now my materials are at their maximum capacity.
3rd hour +: My Energy, Food, and Workers all go up by 25 but nothing else does, Event does not create pallets of excess materials at the Command Center.

Using ScriptonEnter scripts to grant myself +15 of every resource yielded the following results.
1. Walking into these zones caused my Energy, Food and Workers to go up by 15 as normal. Once my gold hit its cap, this also caused gold piles to spawn in at the normal runoff values.
2. Walking into these zones either gave me no materials (Stone, Iron, Oil and Wood) or produced pallets of them at my Command Center that had negative values and actually subtracted resources from my reserves when walked over!

I think this has something to do with materials hitting capacity, but I'm not sure. I also had a ScriptonEnter which grants +30 wood, that with the default 20 and cap of 50, yielded... 20 wood when walked into and produced no excess material pallet. I've no clue why.

The map I am working on uses ScriptonEnter and Give / Remove resources extensively to simulate scavanaging through buildings in the map. Now its broken beyond relief. Any help you could provide would be much appreciated, thank you!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Numantian Games  [developer] 1 Nov 24 @ 9:26am 
Hi! You are right, the last update messed the resources bonus action.
It is fixed. Just restart steam to force the update of the game.
Thanks for the feedback!
Joekirk 1 Nov 24 @ 10:10am 
Thanks! I'm just about ready to get my map out there. It's an exciting day.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 15 30 50