Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
1Nator 2 Jul 19, 2018 @ 7:26am
weapon ideas
1. engieneer secondary: "the trap bait"
you can explode you dispenser when you see a spy or anyone else going to sap it, if your dispenser is sapped you can explode your dispenser a second/two after you clicked the button and the explosion rate will be smaller
2. spy primary: "times up"
slower reload rate, reload after 1 shot, walks 5 times slower until reloading, cannot clock or use th dead ringer until reload, instant death when hit
make the reloading time 6 or something like that
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
catbug Aug 1, 2018 @ 3:03am 
I've suggested a heavy primary called "The Thunder Clap" tell me if you want to see the stats.
Golden Squidward Oct 14, 2018 @ 2:19pm 
Okay, I gotta admit, this idea is very..... "unrefined" to put it nicely for my own benefit, but ever since 2012 the idea of Medic getting magic has always been fun.

I won't lie, this idea I got mostly from Moira's game mechanics in Overwatch.

SPELLBINDER (working title)
- Secondary Weapon
- Medic has a Magic Power bar that replaces his Ubercharge
- When the Medic heals allies (primary fire) he expends Magic Power
- When the Medic drains enemies (alt. fire) he regenerates Magic Power and Health; to compensate, his natural regeneration rate is reduced, maybe even nullified entirely.

I'm not sure what the visual representation of the weapon would be. I've got a few ideas, but nothing concrete. Would love to refine the idea, improve upon it, make it better.
Monwil 1 Oct 19, 2018 @ 10:08am 
Originally posted by Ducknator:
1. engieneer secondary: "the trap bait"
you can explode you dispenser when you see a spy or anyone else going to sap it, if your dispenser is sapped you can explode your dispenser a second/two after you clicked the button and the explosion rate will be smaller
Exploding dispensers sound intersting, but would most probably be too situational to be worth using.
Originally posted by Ducknator:
2. spy primary: "times up"
slower reload rate, reload after 1 shot, walks 5 times slower until reloading, cannot clock or use th dead ringer until reload, instant death when hit
make the reloading time 6 or something like that
Huge NO.

Giving the Spy an option to instakill anyone from any distance is ridiculous and broken. And on the other hand, user becomes a total sitting duck guaranteeing their death after taking a shot. It's not fair to play against nor fun to use.
Golden Squidward Oct 20, 2018 @ 7:25pm 
Since my Halloween idea is a bust (this year), here's a not-so-halloweeny idea.

UBERPUNSCH:
- Primary (Medic)
- The Medic holds a bottle/beerstein full of mysterious, team-colored glowing liquid.
- On Use: Medic drinks the liquid and gains boosted health regen and guaranteed mini-crits for 5 seconds.
- Alt. Fire: Medic throws the drink down; if an ally picks it up, they'll gain the effects of the drink.
- 12 second recharge between uses.
Last edited by Golden Squidward; Oct 20, 2018 @ 7:25pm
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jul 19, 2018 @ 7:26am