Ancestors Legacy

Ancestors Legacy

Ancestors Legacy Modding Kit
Welcome to Ancestors Legacy modding community.
i can't find in new library tools((
Good day, today i was trying to find al editor and... i can't find it, i was find it in the shop, workshop, and i can't find tools in new library((( what to do???
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
DC_vipeout  [developer] Nov 3 @ 10:21pm 
You have to own the game to get the editor as far as I'm aware, that's the only requirement.
Originally posted by DC_vipeout:
You have to own the game to get the editor as far as I'm aware, that's the only requirement.

Fortunately i have the game)) i was play long time, and i was waiting editor so much!!! But i can't find it!!!
may be you can send me link on al editor?
DC_vipeout  [developer] Nov 4 @ 5:23am 
I can't send a link, it's a product on Steam. Please check this post.
Have the same problem here. I own the Ancestors Legacy and wanted to try the editor today. But there is nothing in "tools" section.
DC_vipeout  [developer] Nov 19 @ 12:15am 
Ok, we're contacting our publisher. There's clearly something wrong.
DC_vipeout  [developer] Nov 19 @ 3:52am 
Originally posted by Loot Hunter:
Have the same problem here. I own the Ancestors Legacy and wanted to try the editor today. But there is nothing in "tools" section.

Please check again, the issue should be resolved.

Still no tools. Only Ancestors Legacy and Ancestors Legacy Multiplayer Closed Beta. Nothing else with the word "Ancestors" in my Library.
Last edited by Loot Hunter; Nov 19 @ 4:08am
https://help.steampowered.com/fr/wizard/HelpWithGame/?appid=1133110
Try to follow this link then click on "view in library" ?
DC_vipeout  [developer] Nov 19 @ 4:27am 

Still no tools. Only Ancestors Legacy and Ancestors Legacy Multiplayer Closed Beta. Nothing else with the word "Ancestors" in my Library.

Those two are games, not tools. You are searching in a wrong way. You have to either:

1. Click the "Games" button and additionally check "Tools" so they display.
2. Type "Ancestors" in the search bar, so it displays both games and tools.

Steam recently changed the UI, I will have to update the pictures in my guide so they properly reflect that.
2. Type "Ancestors" in the search bar, so it displays both games and tools.
Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing. And, as I've said, only two of those entries are shown. There is nothing with the word "Ancestors" in "tools" category (yes, "tools" are on and there is lots of stuff there including Civ V SDK).
Originally posted by QRF ESO. Eol:
https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithGame/?appid=1133110
Try to follow this link then click on "view in library" ?
Thanks! Installing now.
Last edited by Loot Hunter; Nov 19 @ 4:34am
DC_vipeout  [developer] Nov 19 @ 4:35am 
Ok, well then nobody knows what's wrong and what the issue is. This is how it looks for me. Could you please post a picture of how it looks for you when you do as I've done on the picture?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1916239999
I know this is getting much harder than it should, but they're really telling me that everything works so we need something to send to Valve to ask them what's wrong.
Last edited by DC_vipeout; Nov 19 @ 4:36am
Glad I could help. Vipeout apparently there is an issue in the display (might blame Steam) or the user got messed up with the new library buttons (still blame Steam's disastrous last update).
The Editor *is* in the library since the link I gave goes to the support page that allows to click directly back to the library.
Btw, now Ancestors Legacy Dedicated Server appeared in my library too. It wasn't there before.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 15 30 50