Steam Greenlight
CasePB 24 listopada 2012 o 11:23
American Mcgee's Scrapland
Awesome game that came out in 2005. Would really love to see this come to Steam. I'm sure this game has some fans still around. Help it get Greenlit!
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-6 z 6 komentarzy
Salmon 17 września 2015 o 2:08 
I hope that we will see this game at the Steam. Is it possible?
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Salmon; 17 września 2015 o 2:57
Gorlom[Swe] 17 września 2015 o 2:40 
Początkowo opublikowane przez Casepb:
Awesome game that came out in 2005. Would really love to see this come to Steam. I'm sure this game has some fans still around. Help it get Greenlit!
Have you contacted the people that owns the rights to the game?

For your information: Greenlight is a selection process that gives developers that bring their games here a shot at getting those games into the store. Unfortunately it is NOT a request feature (despite the name of this forum). No thread has ever ammounted to anything since Greenlight was created.
Unless someone talks to whoever curtrrently holds the rights to the game nothing will happen.
Alternatively you could go request it on gog.coms wishlist (which is a request feature, unlike Greenlight).

Good luck. :)

Początkowo opublikowane przez Salmon:
I hope, that we will see this game at the Steam. Is it possible?
Ok, this is bugging me a lot. Why the comma there after "hope"? o.0
Salmon 17 września 2015 o 3:11 
At the wiki page of this game ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrapland ) we could see 2 publishers: Enlight Software and Deep Silver. However, both www.enlight.com and www.deepsilver.com don't contain any information about scrapland. And the question is who is the owner of the rights? =)
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Salmon; 17 września 2015 o 3:12
wilco64256 17 września 2015 o 6:59 
At the wiki page of this game ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrapland ) we could see 2 publishers: Enlight Software and Deep Silver. However, both www.enlight.com and www.deepsilver.com don't contain any information about scrapland. And the question is who is the owner of the rights? =)

Email all three companies and find out.
Salmon 26 września 2015 o 6:51 
Początkowo opublikowane przez wilco64256:

Email all three companies and find out.

They don't want to give me an answer =(
Skoardy 26 września 2015 o 15:25 
They don't want to give me an answer =(
I guess that's your answer - they don't care about the game enough to bother responding.
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-6 z 6 komentarzy
Na stronę: 1530 50

Data napisania: 24 listopada 2012 o 11:23