Steam Greenlight
Bob 2 set. 2012 às 19:35
What would you like to see on Steam?
Post what you would like to see on this thread.
Última alteração por Bob; 12 set. 2013 às 17:34
< >
A mostrar 1-15 de 156 comentários
diegog5 2 set. 2012 às 21:55 
I would like to see, "kerbal space program". I'm surprised that this game isn't already in here, this game is definetly under-exposed.

Also, minecraft.
Última alteração por diegog5; 2 set. 2012 às 21:56
TwoBit 2 set. 2012 às 21:56 
Pong, perhaps Computer Space. Maybe Breakout.
iNvidiousPanda 2 set. 2012 às 22:00 
solitaire
Última alteração por iNvidiousPanda; 2 set. 2012 às 22:00
Flo 2 set. 2012 às 22:14 
Originalmente postado por diegog5:
I would like to see, "kerbal space program". I'm surprised that this game isn't already in here, this game is definetly under-exposed.

Also, minecraft.

Actually emailed the devs about that, hopefully they're receptive to the idea.

I'd like to see some of LucasArts' older titles coming to Steam, like Grim Fandango.

EDIT: Looking on KSP's forums, it seems the devs already are in contact with Valve, and Kerbal Space Program will be coming to Steam directly, no Greenlight involved!

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/showthread.php/19052-About-Greenlight
Última alteração por Flo; 2 set. 2012 às 22:17
ℌüskiolanus 2 set. 2012 às 22:36 
Minecraft probably won't ever be on Steam. Notch said he didn't like the idea of Steam having a monopoly on the PC gaming market, or something like that.
Mount C 2 set. 2012 às 22:43 
Greenlight isn't about what games we want to see on Steam, especially not mainstream games. It's about giving indie developers our approval of their games.
Snaeng 2 set. 2012 às 22:44 
I'd wish to a see a day where no one is posting game requests here.
Flo 2 set. 2012 às 22:45 
Originalmente postado por Lightman:
Greenlight isn't about what games we want to see on Steam, especially not mainstream games. It's about giving indie developers our approval of their games.

Guess what, you can request indie games too.
Snaeng 2 set. 2012 às 22:47 
Originalmente postado por Flotilla:

Guess what, that's still not what Greenlight is there for. Go contact them, if you want it here.
Mount C 2 set. 2012 às 22:48 

But not on Greenlight. If you want to suggest it, you'd suggest it to the developers, not the Steam community. Since they're small companies, they'd most likely actually read emails they get and think about it.
Flo 2 set. 2012 às 22:50 

But not on Greenlight. If you want to suggest it, you'd suggest it to the developers, not the Steam community. Since they're small companies, they'd most likely actually read emails they get and think about it.

Did I say on Greenlight? No, this is a thread for games you'd like to SEE on greenlight, not a request thread. I only request games when in direct contact with the developers.

This thread has a place here, and I'd rather have one thread where people can talk about games they want to see on Steam rather than have fifty for one game each.
Snaeng 2 set. 2012 às 22:53 
It's indirectly a request.
Mount C 2 set. 2012 às 22:54 

Did I say on Greenlight? No, this is a thread for games you'd like to SEE on greenlight, not a request thread. I only request games when in direct contact with the developers.

This thread has a place here, and I'd rather have one thread where people can talk about games they want to see on Steam rather than have fifty for one game each.
Let's see what OP says:

"I'd like to see Resident Evil 4, Minecraft (To take advantage of the friend system on Steam), and Need for Speed Most Wanted."

Quite clearly he doesn't realize that the propper games being sumitted to Greenlight are sumbitted by the creators.
SHIBAL II 2 set. 2012 às 22:56 
Folk Tale looks cool
< >
A mostrar 1-15 de 156 comentários
Por página: 1530 50

Postado a: 2 set. 2012 às 19:35
Comentários: 156