Steam Greenlight
nancy drew:silent spy
i dont know why you guys are going to stop releasing any future nancy drew games but its a bad move. please put the new nancy drew game on steam. and all upcoming games. there is a huge fanbase for nancy drew, and the her interactive website where the company wants players to download games has soooo many flaws. the digital downloads never work and there are so many complaints. i have never had a problem with steam and the download process. please continue to sell these games!!
< >
Visar 1-6 av 6 kommentarer
Gorlom[Swe] 3 dec, 2013 @ 19:32 
Ursprungligen skrivet av emilydebruin:
i dont know why you guys are going to stop releasing any future nancy drew games but its a bad move. please put the new nancy drew game on steam. and all upcoming games. there is a huge fanbase for nancy drew, and the her interactive website where the company wants players to download games has soooo many flaws. the digital downloads never work and there are so many complaints. i have never had a problem with steam and the download process. please continue to sell these games!!
Has the company that owns the nancy drew IP commented and said Valve does not want to carry theit product? Are you sure it is Valve that has terminated their cooperation? Have you talked to the developers?

This is a paragraph from the Greenlight FAQ incase you haven't read it:
I know of a game that should be on here? What do I do?
Go contact the game developer and suggest that they submit their game for consideration.
C0untzer0 4 dec, 2013 @ 0:31 
i dont know why you guys are going to stop releasing any future nancy drew games but its a bad move. please put the new nancy drew game on steam.
If I did, I'd be sued pretty quickly.

her interactive website where the company wants players to download games has soooo many flaws.
And yet they chose to use it over any other source?

the digital downloads never work and there are so many complaints
Another good reason not to put it on

i have never had a problem with steam and the download process.
Because they avoid games where
the digital downloads never work and there are so many complaints.!

please continue to sell these games!!
I never sold one, don't think I'll start now.
Gorlom[Swe] 4 dec, 2013 @ 8:59 
And C0untzer0 is referencing that Valve doesn't acctually read these threads. only the Steam forum moderators do and they don't really pass anything on to Valve. So using "you guys" means you are talking to other users. :p
Skoardy 4 dec, 2013 @ 9:42 
You'd be lucky to see moderators reading threads either, not without it being brought specifically to their attention via being reported (and even then I wouldn't feel sure guaranteeing it)
emilydebruin 9 dec, 2013 @ 10:49 
okay gorlom stop trolling. i said "you guys" because i dont know who runs the department of steam that im trying to get through to . thank you for not helping.
Gorlom[Swe] 9 dec, 2013 @ 11:47 
How was that not helpful in explaining what C0untzer0 was talking about? I'm sorry that you did not find that helpful (maybe you simply glossed over C0untzer0's post?) but I am not trolling you.

And there is no department of Valve (or Steam) that handles requests. Steam does not have a wishlist function (unlike gog.com. If you try them out you will definetly get more feedback)
< >
Visar 1-6 av 6 kommentarer
Per sida: 1530 50

Datum skrivet: 3 dec, 2013 @ 19:12