Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

必要な物はもう揃えた?
考案した新しいアイテム(帽子、武器、バッジ、靴、その他いろいろ)が実際のゲームに取り入れられるように作成し、投稿しよう。 詳細はこちらをクリック。
TF2 isn't for Call of Duty stuff.
Have you ever noticed the large amount of people who think that sticking an image of call of duty stuff into the workshop is OK? If you like CoD weapons so much, go play it and quit bothing us high-class Team Fortress 2 players, we wont miss you.
< >
1-15 / 22 のコメントを表示
I could not agree more.
Damn straight
tf2 is better
Zoltan 2012年8月25日 10時39分 
call of duty items in tf2 may ruin the game. People will then get guns for looks and not help the team. Team fortress 2 is not about brown jar heads running around with guns but team work and skill. Please keep tf2 unique.
the whole point of tf2 weapons is to give them an seventies or sixties theme and make them look homemade. not some cod crap.
Amoeba 2013年7月26日 16時18分 
One of the reasons I love TF2 is because it requires actual thinking and responsibility. The one thing I can't stand is when someone who plays cod plays nothing but sniper.
Automatic weapons for all classes destroyed the potential of Tribes: Ascend. Veterans refer to it as Tribes: Auto, or COD with Jet Packs.
Nemo 2013年7月28日 8時42分 
CoD is got boring... The campaign is a LITTLE interesting... But it's stupid because they do so much war crimes... So yeah... I'm sticking with TF2
Hid 2013年7月29日 6時26分 
TF2 is more enjoyable
i hate when COD fanboys come on TF2 expecting it to be like cod, and thinking they are gonna kick @$$, and when they get their @$$'s handed to them they rage and think the game sucks, hell they dont even give two sh!ts about the objective either, they just care about getting kills
最近の変更はRongle Mcdongleが行いました; 2013年7月29日 22時40分
The Exterminator の投稿を引用:
CoD is got boring... The campaign is a LITTLE interesting... But it's stupid because they do so much war crimes... So yeah... I'm sticking with TF2
omg, you are the one other person iv run into to notice the warcrimes, its obvious the devolopers have never heard of the Geneva Conventions(list of rules for war for those who dont know)
最近の変更はRongle Mcdongleが行いました; 2013年7月29日 22時42分
GamerDweeb の投稿を引用:
One of the reasons I love TF2 is because it requires actual thinking and responsibility. The one thing I can't stand is when someone who plays cod plays nothing but sniper.
and when they think the SMG is the best weapon in the game
Space 2013年7月30日 2時32分 
one thing i noticed about COD fanboys is that thier voices are...VERY deep. it could be voicemask, the fanboy is morbidly obese, or the fanboy is still in home in his mothers basement without a job.
vidpoopstudios の投稿を引用:
one thing i noticed about COD fanboys is that thier voices are...VERY deep. it could be voicemask, the fanboy is morbidly obese, or the fanboy is still in home in his mothers basement without a job.
either that or extremly high
XhunterXghostX の投稿を引用:
i hate when COD fanboys come on TF2 expecting it to be like cod, and thinking they are gonna kick @$$, and when they get their @$$'s handed to them they rage and think the game sucks, hell they dont even give two sh!ts about the objective either, they just care about getting kills
Huh,I happen to love how they react when they "get their @$$es handed to them".
最近の変更はRandom Gamer 1337が行いました; 2013年7月30日 7時59分
< >
1-15 / 22 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

投稿日: 2012年8月24日 18時45分
投稿数: 22