Dungeon Defenders
Създайте и открийте нови модификации и карти
Намирането и инсталирането на модификации и допълнителни карти е по-лесно от всякога. Кликнете тук, за да разберете как.
 Тази тема е прикачена, така че сигурно е важна
Dungeon Defenders Workshop Discussions: Welcome and Guidelines
Welcome to the Dungeon Defenders Workshop discussions section. You can use this space to ask questions and discuss aspects of Dungeon Defenders that relate to the Steam Workshop. Please try to keep conversations on-topic and use appropriate language. The rules and guidelines posted on the Steam Public Users’ Forums ( http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=651173 ) are the same guidelines for these new discussion areas.
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 19 коментара
Need to get that upload size moved to atleast 300MB. Kings Valley is 105 on Mac 104MB on PC....
Последно редактиран от Nexussfire; 23 юли 2012 в 12:23
Първоначално публикувано от shisho2k:
Though the items says 1-7 of 17 entries, with an empty second page.
This should be fixed now.
Will Dungeon Defender accept more than maps? Such as models and how will that work?
Първоначално публикувано от Skell:
Will Dungeon Defender accept more than maps? Such as models and how will that work?

Now that's what I wanna see. Hopefully it will (Every other Workshop title does, so why not?)
Will Steam Workshop mods be able to be used on TrendyNet? Or is it Open only?
Knights Court works until i start the first wave then it crashes... ?
Knights Court : estoy preocupado, me aparece en le juego pero ya no en los sucritos y no puedo desinscribir, borraron todos los comentarios que habian en ese articulo ( habia uno comentando un problema que tengo con eso,diciendo que vean unas fotos en mi perfil para describirlo mejor) y ahora... como se saca esto(mod knight)????? desde ya muchas gracias, una respuesta por favor
Pude eliminarlo: De casualidad desfragmentando el disco rigido encontre la ubicacion de ese archivo
i think its going to be open only (not ranked)
Първоначално публикувано от Huck:
Will Steam Workshop mods be able to be used on TrendyNet? Or is it Open only?
The kit dident downloed right and i cant find the files to fix it! Can some one help me?
Първоначално публикувано от Bishop:
Knights Court works until i start the first wave then it crashes... ?
well what good is that? Need to re-download and try again if you haven't.
I can not find the development kit it says i have it installed, but i cant find it anywhere to actually use it
I can't seem to get on anything on the DD steam workshop. It just syas that there has been an error. How should i be downloading/subscribing now?
I am having the same problem as baskitballme, i get an error that the item selected does not exist or the autor took it off, even on new items.this is not just in the dd section also, I just checked in the portal 2 and the tf2 sections and got the same error. Idk if it is my comp, but i believe it is steamworks giving this error.

UPDATE: I restarted my comp and now it is working.
Последно редактиран от Kuiper; 11 авг. 2012 в 16:44
please steam do something about the growing spam in steam workshop comments its becoming a real pain and detracting from what otherwise would be an amazing thing.
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 19 коментара
На страница: 1530 50