Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Löytyykö halua ja osaamista?
Luo ja lähetä uusia luomuksia (kuten hattuja, aseita, merkkejä, kenkiä ja muita) ehdokkaaksi lisättäväksi peliin. Napsauta tästä saadaksesi lisätietoja.
New Class
How About Having A Few New Classes In Tf2?
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 17 kommentista
How about absolutely not?
They spent 14 years balancing the current 9 classes(9 years in development, 5 years of updates). Any new class could potentially break that balance if it wasn't planned years in advance.
Angel 12.1.2013 klo 19.27 
There is no room for a new class. Each class has taken up almost all the battle-field skills.
Heavy weapons. Sniping. Demolitions. Stealth. Speed and agility. Battle tactics. Field engineering. Field medicine. Fire, which is not really a skill, but it is still deadly in combat.
There is just not enough combat skills for a new class to inherit in order to become a unique and needed member of the team.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Angel; 20.1.2013 klo 3.39
Scav 19.1.2013 klo 8.05 
NOOOO!!!!? YOURE GONNA BREAK THE BALANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
maybe, there is always room for ideas, and if it will take a hundred years of balancing. why not just start now? if it dosntt work out then just remove, but it is worth a shot. whats the harm in trying? as long as they dont realese it in the real game til the years have past then im fine with it.
TF2. Gorawto41 lähetti viestin:
maybe, there is always room for ideas, and if it will take a hundred years of balancing. why not just start now? if it dosntt work out then just remove, but it is worth a shot. whats the harm in trying? as long as they dont realese it in the real game til the years have past then im fine with it.

Because you can't think of a new class without it 1) Being Redundant 2) Horribly broken and out of place.

Besides,most ideas for a new class can be turned into weapons for existing classes, and we already have the fact that Spy and Pyro are in game, two classes who impact the game much less than other classes due to their roles being shared with other classes and having a hybrid, incredibly specialized, situational role.
still, why not make two or three new classes along with it. i also still say there can be more rolses that can be made. have u perhalps given the thought of girl classes? if you really try you could come up with a million ideas.
Bipolar Cormorant lähetti viestin:
TF2. Gorawto41 lähetti viestin:

Because you can't think of a new class without it 1) Being Redundant 2) Horribly broken and out of place.

Besides,most ideas for a new class can be turned into weapons for existing classes, and we already have the fact that Spy and Pyro are in game, two classes who impact the game much less than other classes due to their roles being shared with other classes and having a hybrid, incredibly specialized, situational role.
i thought of three new classes with my cousin and my brother with 1 support 1 defense and 1 ofense
if you want to heer them just ask me :3

Viimeisin muokkaaja on TripVanWheets; 11.11.2014 klo 7.25
\/ence 11.11.2014 klo 11.53 
TELL US :D
I feel like a new class would just change the game for the worse.
ms pauling for tenth class
yes
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 17 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50

Lähetetty: 10.1.2013 klo 23.44