The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

ゲームのベストModを検索
お気に入りのMODを探してインストールすることが、これまでより簡単になりました。MOD製作者も、SteamにMODを直接アップロードするための合理化された機能を利用できます。利用方法については ここ をクリックしてください。
monk: imperials or stormcloacks (or none)?
I just started an monk guy and im not sure how a monk would go about chosing his side of the fight, or if he would not fight at all.
aditional info: not an unarmed monk i have staffs from a weapon mod, and some mods that make shouts better. so id be running around bopping evil creatures and badguys with my quarterstaff while i do shouts. i figured id call it a "dragon monk" or somthing. alignment would be kind of like the vigilent of stendar, but with a heavy emphasis on talos worship. but i have no idea what side to be.
< >
1-5 / 5 のコメントを表示
i know this isnt really the place to start this discussion... but whatever.
quest-wise it doesnt matter very much, only for the ending.
i just realised that the imperials signed a treaty with the aldmeri dominion, so talos worship is kindof a hot topic in the empire? i think thats enough for me to fight for the stormcloacks. so i can be like that anoying ass guy in whiterun screaming about talos without getting in trouble from the law.
Paul 2012年11月19日 23時39分 
Well if your character worships the Nine, then he should choose the Stormcloaks.
HARD_MODE の投稿を引用:
i just realised that the imperials signed a treaty with the aldmeri dominion, so talos worship is kindof a hot topic in the empire? i think thats enough for me to fight for the stormcloacks. so i can be like that anoying ass guy in whiterun screaming about talos without getting in trouble from the law.

how is he alowed vto praise talos and he is just freaking anoying
< >
1-5 / 5 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

投稿日: 2012年11月19日 22時06分
投稿数: 5