Steam Greenlight
Dead Frontier?
http://www.deadfrontier.com/

Pretty damn fun free mmo zombie game.. I no im not supposed to post this here but i dont no where else to post it. Some one needs to get ahold of creaky corpse ltd
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 22
So you KNOW that you aren't supposed to post it here....but you do it anyways? Because it's impossible to NOT post. I mean, you just HAD to post it somewhere, right?

How about YOU get ahold of them?
Dernière modification de gumball; 2 sept. 2012 à 3h31
The fact that you don't know where to post it does not make it legit to post it here lol. Am i understanding this right?
Ask some people if they know where to contact them if you insist on it being added.
It's okay guys, he knows it's not supposed to be here. That means it's okay.
exactly because you see other people do it so it's like why not join them.
Freyar a écrit :
Milk succesfully ejected out nostril. lulz
My cat seems very sad.. I no im not supposed to post it here but I don't know where else to post it. Some one should get a hold of a vet

I doubt itll work anyways so i might aswell attract some mild attention towards a fun game thats better then most of the crap games on here.
Dreamcypher a écrit :
My cat seems very sad.. I no im not supposed to post it here but I don't know where else to post it. Some one should get a hold of a vet

Call 911 fool! So much quicker!
Because you are adding to the pile of ♥♥♥♥ that makes me want to kill myself.

AND, just because other idiots do it doesn;t make it alright for you to be an idiot also.
Freyar a écrit :

-=S.o.G=-xHale420 a écrit :
exactly because you see other people do it so it's like why not join them.

sp4zz a écrit :
Freyar a écrit :
Milk succesfully ejected out nostril. lulz

Not really sure what to make out of those 3 comments. Mixed feelings here.
sp4zz a écrit :
Because you are adding to the pile of ♥♥♥♥ that makes me want to kill myself.

AND, just because other idiots do it doesn;t make it alright for you to be an idiot also.

I like being an idiot over the internet. Provides mild humor for me when you kids rage over something so not important to your life lol.
Dernière modification de Pass_d_spliFF; 2 sept. 2012 à 3h40
You could probably come to some kind of enlightening understanding about the state of humanity.
sp4zz a écrit :
You could probably come to some kind of enlightening understanding about the state of humanity.
Your damn right. You know somethings wrong when kids are caring more about some damn forum post on steam then whats going on in there life haha
But ayo.. im goin to bed. Take care youngstas. Don't stay up to late slaving over a computer screen
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 22
Par page : 1530 50