Steam Greenlight
Day 1 and it's 90% Flash Games.
This is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, we need real games.
< >
Beiträge 115 von 114
agree!
Give it time. The developers have to upload the games themselves. Be patient.
It's some kind of weird joke, I'm assuming
Exactly, Day 1, be a bit more patient
JC 30. Aug. 2012 um 10:46 
there will be rules soon
Mizari 30. Aug. 2012 um 10:46 
What about all the great iPhone games?
It's only the first day.
Actually do u even know how hard is to create a game from scratch ? first of all its 1st day. I think that as this year comes by we ll see other games than flash ones.
Ps. If u think that these games are crap , i wanna see urself trying to make a game alone like lets say Quake , Doom etc etc or like Diablo . Do u have the resources ? dont think so....
Hatters will keep up hating . If u dont like it , uninstall Steam and go out and play with real games and leave the rest of this community to enjoy it in peace
^
most of this is ports
To the person who's trying to put people in their place by saying game making is hard.

Go big, or go home.

That's what good, proper games are built on.
I have PC games aplenty, just need to get a hang of how the thing works. ^^
Not interested in iOS ports or glorified flash games unfortunately - for most of these games anyway.

I will however ive all of my support to dedicated devs making well though out, deep games.
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Blackmercy2:
Actually do u even know how hard is to create a game from scratch ? first of all its 1st day. I think that as this year comes by we ll see other games than flash ones.
Ps. If u think that these games are crap , i wanna see urself trying to make a game alone like lets say Quake , Doom etc etc or like Diablo . Do u have the resources ? dont think so....
Hatters will keep up hating . If u dont like it , uninstall Steam and go out and play with real games and leave the rest of this community to enjoy it in peace

ya it must be a pain
Magnus 30. Aug. 2012 um 17:04 
What is a real game?
< >
Beiträge 115 von 114
Pro Seite: 1530 50

Geschrieben am: 30. Aug. 2012 um 10:44