Steam Greenlight
Help! how do I list Concepts, Games alphabetically?
Am I missing seeing a button to do this?
thanks.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 15
I don't think you can do that in *any* section of Steam.
Messaggio originale di wilco64256:
You can on the Store's search page, but that's it.
Messaggio originale di wilco64256:

WTF? man, I was hoping I was blind. if true that is seriously lame. :(
hmm... damn I hate this anti-SQL twiddling they have set up. According to the store URL, appending '&sort_order=ASC' should be able to do exactly what you request, but nada.

Halp, mods?
out of curiosity. why would you even want to? I don't see the purpose of that given the rate new submissions are added?
Messaggio originale di GorlomSwe:
out of curiosity. why would you even want to? I don't see the purpose of that given the rate new submissions are added?

For the exact reason you listed that more and more submissions are being added every day. Being able to organize and search data by multiple means.
have a good weekend! :)
How would that be organized? the new games are going to be chaotically inserted next to the old games and you won't be able to keep track of them (unless you got an edetic memory, or whatever it is called.).

By date is the only organized way to keep track of everything imo.

Alphabetical is (as far as I can see) only to make it look pretty or easy to browse if you have an established regestry that gets new additions so slowly you can make announcements explaining when where and how.

If you can explain to me what I'm missing I would greatly apriciate it. Despite how I may come off to you I'm not trying to argue against it or push you down. :(
Ultima modifica da Gorlom[Swe]; 3 ott 2013, ore 17:16
Have a good weekend! :)
If there's different sorting order of Greenlight submissions added to be chosen by people, I wish for "by last updated".
[/digression]
Messaggio originale di orb:
If there's different sorting order of Greenlight submissions added to be chosen by people, I wish for "by last updated".[/digression]

Nice idea, Orb. I quite often go over my favourites and wonder, which of these has been updated? I end up just clicking on some to see what they're up to and looking manually.

Of course, if you're following them, they will appear in your community feed.
If there's different sorting order of Greenlight submissions added to be chosen by people, I wish for "by last updated".[/digression]
That already exists for followed and favs... :Q
Messaggio originale di Qon:
So should I follow all the games I haven't decided my vote yet, or voted "no" because of too little content? I only follow these which I'm interested and I want to get news from in my Activity page, and favorite only these which I want to get as soon as they are released, and for sure not to keep there the games I voted "no".
Well if you haven't decided yet then shouldn't you follow just to see how it progresses so that you qan make a decision? If you dislike the news then just unfollow and forget about the game. If you find the news not interesting or qluttering your news feed then you already have your answer, right?
Btw I'm not against more filtering, sorting and search options. I would love more of that. I'm just trying to help you use the small set of tools at our disposal as efficiently as possible.
Messaggio originale di Qon:

Good point Qon! I had forgotten about that. Windows has trained me to look at the column heading for toggle-sort, so I mentally blank that UI out.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 15
Per pagina: 1530 50

Data di pubblicazione: 2 ott 2013, ore 20:32