The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Encontre as melhores mods para o seu jogo
Nunca foi tão fácil encontrar e instalar as suas mods favoritas. Criadores de mods também têm as suas vidas facilitadas com um novo processo de envio diretamente ao Steam. Clique aqui para saber como.
Gravewax 16/set./2013 às 12:47
want to talk to a tallented moder
Ive got a request for a mod that increases the spawn of raondom creatures out in the wild, not just dragons... like skeletons groups of wandering bandits, skeleton bandits just new or old creatures that spawn often to make exploring fun, i have every "more monsters mod" and im still not happy, i am an avid MMO player and i like Tons of mobs at my dispoasal.
< >
Exibindo comentários 11 de 1
Mooretec 16/set./2013 às 16:50 
Hey I have a few tips for you. On a few you may want to think about. . .
The first is "More war in the wild" this is add FAR more patrols to the wild, if you take a side they will attack or support you.
The Second and Third don't Kick in till you hit lvl 40.
The Second is More Bandits. . . it will ad Far More Bandits to Bandit camps and hideouts.
The last is my Favorite More Enemies 1.2 from AC3C. This mod doesn't kick in till 40 for good reason, these beasts are BAD. . . it ads Many different types of beasts. . . different lvls and everything. . . Try it in Legendary!
< >
Exibindo comentários 11 de 1
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado em: 16/set./2013 às 12:47