Age of Empires II (2013)

Age of Empires II (2013)

Postupte do období páry
Procházejte nové mapy, scénáře pro hru více hráčů a uživatelské kampaně. Nebo přetvořte svůj herní zážitek pomocí nových zvuků, grafiky, umělé inteligence, jednotek a dalšího obsahu! Jste připravení sdílet své výtvory se světem? Nahrávejte vlastní mapy přímo z editoru nebo vytvářejte kolekce s přáteli.
How to Find evenly matched multiplayer opponents??
Can someone please say some words about how to find evenly matched opponents? I mean is there some kind of level I can use to compare? In the multiplayer browser I have seen that there are some numbers next to the playernames....As u see Im a complete noob...
Naposledy upravil pubgonly; 13. říj. 2013 v 6.35
< >
Zobrazeno 11 z 1 komentářů
The numbers give a little bit of an idea. If you're fairly new to the game, try to find players less than 1600. When you start the game you're at 1600, and you loose points when you loose, and gain points for winning, so basically at this time, it's safe to assume someone with 1550 has lost several more games than they won.

Ideally everyone gets to their actual skill level, and plays with similar rated players and only rise as their skill level increases, but the games pretty new the scores haven't really worked out yet, only time will fix that, especially for new players who have only played a few games, play a few games, you should find a group of people that you can play with and gradually add players to your 'group' to help keep it even, if the time you play is pretty consistent that shouldn't be difficult. At least that's what works for me.
< >
Zobrazeno 11 z 1 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 13. říj. 2013 v 6.35
Počet příspěvků: 1