The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Trouvez les meilleurs mods pour votre jeu
Trouver et installer vos mods favoris est à présent extrêmement simple. Les créateurs de mods vont bénéficier d'un processus direct pour envoyer leur contenu sur Steam. Cliquez ici pour plus d'information.
favorites interface overhaul
hey i searched around the workshop and couldnt find a mod that improves the favorite screen (quick access thingy that appears with Q) has someone put that on the workshop? (and no i would rather not get nexus mod manager) thank you
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 10 sur 10
Unfortunately, I don't think anyone has made any aside from the nexus mod "categorized favorites menu" http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4862/? . I assume that it's because there isn't any real incentive to reinvent the wheel when someone has already made a good solution for it.

Personally I don't see why you don't want to use nexus mod manager since you are severly limiting your options, but that's your choice. If you are really dead set on not using it for whatever reason, then I suggest you ask the author to upload it to the workshop.
Dernière modification de Amycus; 6 mai 2013 à 16h04
thank you i honestly just didnt want to go through the trouble of setting it up and whatnot but you are right i am severely limiting my options... ill consider it i suppose (laziness at its finest example woo hoo)
Amycus a écrit :
Unfortunately, I don't think anyone has made any aside from the nexus mod "categorized favorites menu" http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4862/? . I assume that it's because there isn't any real incentive to reinvent the wheel when someone has already made a good solution for it.

Personally I don't see why you don't want to use nexus mod manager since you are severly limiting your options, but that's your choice. If you are really dead set on not using it for whatever reason, then I suggest you ask the author to upload it to the workshop.

He won't, and can't.
Amycus a écrit :

He won't, and can't.

i actually already have
barduk a écrit :

He won't, and can't.

i actually already have

What?...
i decided to just get nexus mod manager
Good.

But I actually ment that the author "Won't & Can't"
Dernière modification de SB; 6 mai 2013 à 21h25
*facepalm*
that one only does the menu not the favorites menu (i have that one installed)
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 10 sur 10
Par page : 1530 50

Posté le 6 mai 2013 à 15h54