Steam Greenlight
jamesbuc 18. apr. 2013 kl. 5.28
So Greenlight Bundles...
They dont really work do they? How many titles have actually been greenlit through bundles? Lets count.
1. La-Mulana (Already well known thanks to the freeware version)
2. Akanerio: Demon Hunters
3. Uh....

Yeah thats about it. I know some titles which have been in bundles and then have got greenlighted... But they dont really count.

1. Postal 2, Unepic, Waking Mars, Towns, DLC Quest (In bundles before greenlight)

2. Dawn of Fantasy, AirBuccaneers (In bundle after it was Greenlit)

3. Dead Pixels, Postal, The Journey Down and some others (Never went through Greenlight in the first place)

That leaves TONS of games which have featured in bundles for greenlight and have even featured in Greenlight specific bundles (Greenlight Bundles, Build a Greenlight Bundle) so is there any real evidence that this scheme actually works?
< >
Viser 14 av 4 kommentarer
Skoardy 18. apr. 2013 kl. 7.25 
Unless the devs who took part in these bundles posts figures detailing any spikes in their voting, you'll never know, I guess. You could always try asking them if you're really interested.
jamesbuc 18. apr. 2013 kl. 13.48 
@ Mindwedge I did mention that Postal didnt go through Greenlight, simply was giving examples of games that have been given codes in bundles but without greenlight
A Gelatinous Cube-Z- 18. apr. 2013 kl. 16.57 
And without context.
jamesbuc 19. apr. 2013 kl. 4.36 
With context: I mention that it wasnt in greenlight as examples of games that have featured in bundles and have gotten codes.
< >
Viser 14 av 4 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Dato lagt ut: 18. apr. 2013 kl. 5.28