Legend of Grimrock

Legend of Grimrock

새로운 던전, 아이템, 괴물 그리고 게임 환경을 제작하고 다운로드하세요.
Dungeon Editor로 다른 플레이어들이 헤쳐나갈 수 있는 새로운 모험과 도전들을 만들어 보세요. 퍼즐과 함정 또는 자체 제작 그래픽과 소리를 이용한 새로운 아이템과 몬스터 그리고 환경적 요소로 던전을 채워보세요! 여기에서 자세한 정보를 학인할 수 있습니다.
ftwelve 2013년 3월 22일 오후 2시 15분
Monster Respawing Mod?
Are there any mods that allow monsters to respawn say after you beat a level. Basically I'd like to level my character independent of the actual level/location I am in the dungeon.
< >
3개 댓글 중 1-3개 표시
LocalFire 4 2013년 3월 23일 오전 4시 48분 
Best I can think of is to use Komags remake, if you want to power level in the main campain, it'll let you import a saved party back into the start of the dungeon
wr.exe 2013년 7월 28일 오후 7시 37분 
couldn't you create a custom map with a spawner connected to a button, power level your characters on whatever you spawned, and then put your super strong characters into the campaign?:engi:
Dr.Disaster 2013년 8월 2일 오전 4시 30분 
=ibrium.exe님이 먼저 게시:
couldn't you create a custom map with a spawner connected to a button, power level your characters on whatever you spawned, and then put your super strong characters into the campaign?:engi:
You can import any characters you like into custom made dungeons BUT the original dungeon coming with the game - in case you are refering to that - can only be played with fresh characters.
< >
3개 댓글 중 1-3개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50