Steam Greenlight
Someone create a decent Rock Band manager game!!!!
I think it would be nice to have a decent game of this genre!!!Every game ever published for PC's in my opinion was nothing special to moderate tops!To start from nothing and become a superstar in music industry whith all kinds of music like rock,metal,pop,country etc. .
< >
Сообщения 110 из 10
It would be impossible to beat "Rock Star Ate My Hamster", so people are wary of that game type.
What about Kudos: Rock legend? It fits pretty much to your description. I think it was made by same company as Democracy.
a rags to riches story based on the music industry well if you want fanatsy theres tons of games with outlandish story lines that are probably more likely than fame and fortune as a member of a band now days like surviving a zombie apocolypse or fighting dragons . even people who did become famous are complaigning about how little money there is to be made now days and some one without a record deal who nobody knows wont get farther than youtube most likely so go play something more realistic like a FPS with super real fish ai and guys with quantum fiber suits who look all preditor like an sheet ... cawuhdewty gost
Rock Star ate my Hamster was cool but kinda old don't U guys think?And I have finished the Kudos game long time ago.Something more stylish and new?A new idea on it?
Offer to fund it and I'm sure you'll have devs lining up to create whatever game you like.
One thing we've learned the hard way (first hand) is that if a game doesn't have some sort of mainstream appeal, it will never get Greenlit. Sadly I don't feel that a game like this, even done well, would survive Greenlight.
Автор сообщения: Skoardy
Offer to fund it and I'm sure you'll have devs lining up to create whatever game you like.

If I had the funds to release such a game I wouldn't have posted it as an idea at all.No offense!!!
No offence taken - I'm sure though that you realise the chances of anyone suddenly taking it upon themselves to spend thousands and thousands of dollars of their own money on the spur of a forum post are so astronomically slim as to make creating such a post somewhat of a complete waste of time.
I guess everyone of us on this forum wants to make a game by himself, but everyone will prefer to use his own ideas.
< >
Сообщения 110 из 10
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Дата создания: 7 ноя. 2013 г. в 0:27