Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam?
Lue lisää
Trouble with addons
So I love playing with addons they basically make this game for me but for some reason about three quartes of them have just stopped working. They just do not show up in my addons list in-game however it still says i am subscribed to them. I tried unsubbing and subbing again but that did not work. If anyone knows how to fix this please respond.

p.s. sorry if this isnt the right place to ask i dont really post things on steam very often.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on BannerMan; 21.3.2014 klo 6.14
< >
Näytetään 1-7 / 7 kommentista
i have the same problem with my addons
Having the same problem myself.
Same problem here. I found out that unsubscribing & subscribing again with downloading of missing addons when the game is running in menu solves the problem until you quit the game and start it again... Then this whole process needs to be repeated for troubled addons to work.
I heard something about unsubbing addons brings some back as if there is a cap on the addons? did not work for me though
This has just happened to me, I haven't been able to get them back
same here. VALVE HELP OUR POOR SOULS!!! :(
Moosh lähetti viestin:
So I love playing with addons they basically make this game for me but for some reason about three quartes of them have just stopped working. They just do not show up in my addons list in-game however it still says i am subscribed to them. I tried unsubbing and subbing again but that did not work. If anyone knows how to fix this please respond.

p.s. sorry if this isnt the right place to ask i dont really post things on steam very often.

Take all of your addons from the l4d2 workshop out of the workshop folder and put them into your addons folder. Delete the workshop folder inside your addons folder now. Don't log into l4d2 yet. now go to your internet browser and type l4d2 workshop and click subscribed items and unsubscribe from them. now close out and start l4d2. Enjoy having ALL your addons and not having to wait for addons to load (which don't load from the workshop half the time.)

I'd imagine this will work for any workshop game too
< >
Näytetään 1-7 / 7 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50

Lähetetty: 21.3.2014 klo 6.14