The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Encuentra los mejores mods
Encontrar e instalar tus mods favoritos es ahora más fácil que nunca. Los creadores podrán disfrutar además de un sistema simplificado de subida directa de mods a Steam. Haz clic aquí para saber cómo.
Trash Man 30 ABR 2014 a las 8:10
Mod Problems
I installed SKSE, I'm running it through the SKSE loader from my desktop, but when I start skyrim (from the SKSE loader on my desktop) skyUI isn't there. There's no error message saying that it isn't working, but I only have the default UI still. I don't know what to do as I am subscribed to skyUI on steam and I installed SKSE, what do I do?
< >
Mostrando 1-7 de 7 comentarios
Fayde 30 ABR 2014 a las 9:31 
Good question - I am unfamiliar with skyUI so will be very interested to follow this thread :)
Trash Man 30 ABR 2014 a las 11:43 
I sorted it out, but thanks for your interest, I saw you've used the creation kit, do you make mods?

Publicado originalmente por Fayde1:
Good question - I am unfamiliar with skyUI so will be very interested to follow this thread :)
Fayde 30 ABR 2014 a las 12:14 
Just starting my Modding Journey lol. Soooo nooby at this, but seeing what can be created by surfing the Workshop has inspired me to step outside my comfort zone and look into it. I ought to not try to work it out at dodgy hours of the morning though, my brain fries too easilly. But only opened Creation Kit and looked around (with the CK Wiki on hand) so far :)
How about you?
Trash Man 30 ABR 2014 a las 12:16 
Nope, just looking to add to skyrim with other people's mods, I'm new(ish) to pc and I played the crap out of skyrim on the xbox. I love it, but I want to change it up a bit.
Fayde 30 ABR 2014 a las 12:24 
I found some awesome Mods here. I'm building a Collection on my profile of ones I've tried that work and add to immersion in the game, from a noob's perspective. Also my pewta isn't an uber-gaming pewta so they've got to run without blowing it up lol
Trash Man 30 ABR 2014 a las 13:51 
Yeah I don't own a massive gaming rig either, I want to go for immersive authenticity over bombastic comic relief, I'll be sure to check your stuff out :)
Fayde 30 ABR 2014 a las 16:29 
That collection is a Work In Progress - defo I'm going for immerion too :)
< >
Mostrando 1-7 de 7 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado el: 30 ABR 2014 a las 8:10