Portal 2
Community maps. For science.
Welcome to Aperture Laboratories, home of the Perpetual Testing Initiative. Easily create, share and play test chambers authored by and for the Portal 2 community. Do your part! Contribute to Science!
了解更多
Helixion 3 2014 年 4 月 27 日 下午 7:15
Replacing PeTI music with my own in Hammer
So I've made my map in PeTI and have went through the proper methods of exporting into Hammer and what not. What I want to do is replace the music that usually plays during the test chambers with my own song. I have a general idea as to how to add certain sounds in general through Hammer but I'm not certain WHICH entitie or whatever the default music is stored in. I had guessed that it is the ambient_marker @music? Thanks.
< >
正在显示第 1 - 4 条,共 4 条留言
Helixion 3 2014 年 4 月 27 日 下午 8:34 
Yep, turns out I was right! In order, to change the music, open your map file in Hammer, click Edit->Entity Report and scroll down until you see a bunch of 'ambient_generic'. Highlight the one that has '@music' in the second column, click Go To and make the changes there. Make sure to make your song an MP3 and not WAV unless your map is going to have a huge file size!

I'd recommend watching these videos.

NOTE: I've noticed that my song seems to have a reverb-y effect and I don't remember setting it like that; The original song has no reverb. I figured it does it by default (because I have a large chamber with empty spaces) but if anyone wants to clarify feel free to do so.
最后由 Helixion 编辑于; 2014 年 4 月 28 日 下午 1:50
iAndy 11 2014 年 4 月 28 日 下午 1:39 
Good job on the music, but I think the entity isn't set to looped so it plays through once and then stops.
Helixion 3 2014 年 4 月 28 日 下午 1:45 
Yeah, I noticed that also. Which is strange because I thought I had unchecked "Is NOT Looped".
tuleby (CZ) 30 2014 年 4 月 30 日 上午 8:20 
You can use logic_timer, set max. value = length music in seconds. When the time reaches the maximum, "StopSound". After a delay 0.01 ... again "PlaySound" and logic_timer set to 0. Works well music looping.
最后由 tuleby (CZ) 编辑于; 2014 年 4 月 30 日 下午 2:15
< >
正在显示第 1 - 4 条,共 4 条留言
每页显示数: 1530 50

发帖日期: 2014 年 4 月 27 日 下午 7:15
回复数: 4