The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Găsește cele mai bune modificări pentru jocul tău
Găsirea și instalarea modurilor preferate e mai ușoară ca oricând. Creatorii de conținut se pot bucura și de un proces foarte facil de trimitere a modurile pe Steam. Vizitează această pagină pentru a afla mai multe.
A question about damage mod
Hi guys i love playing my skyrim as realistic as possible and i have SkyRe but my realistic combat/damage mod which was Locational damage stopped working and cannot be fixed whatsoever. So I need a new realistic combat/damage mod. Than i found "Duel Combat Realism" mod which was awesome and compatible with skyre, it does everything i want... except realistic damage. I searched for a realistic damage mod for 2 days but couldn't find anything. Than i found "Deadly Combat" mod. This mod does include realistic damage and the combat realism but i don't know if it is compatible with SkyRe and it has everything duel combat realism has? So i need some suggestions about realistic combat/damage mods and my questions answered.
< >
Se afișează 1-6 din 6 comentarii
jjb-54 1 17 mart. 2014 la 15:12 
If it were me - I'd post this on SkyRE, as you will need something that is compat w/it. The subscribers and Mod Creators will best know how to answer the question specifically.
Danch 17 mart. 2014 la 23:53 
"on SkyRE" umm where is that :D a forum or something can you give me a link please
Editat ultima dată de Danch; 17 mart. 2014 la 23:53
Adura 1 18 mart. 2014 la 0:05 
How did your mod break, and why can't it be fixed? (Just a wild assumption based on how people go about things, but did you try using your old, preferred damage mod as the last one in your load order? This would require moving it down any time you used boss, but it should make the damage mod work no matter what.)

As for "Deadly Combat", pretty much any mod that alters damage will conflict with SkyRe, since it is a mod that changes almost everything. Just move it down below SkyRe in load order, and it will override SkyRe's changes (instead of SkyRe getting dibs.)

Also, the place Jj was probably referring to was the 'posts' section of the SkyRe page on the Nexus :P It's the best place to catch the attention of SkyRe's creator. It's here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9286/?
Danch 18 mart. 2014 la 2:09 
I don't know how my mod broke but i did everything (last one in load order, reinstall and this list goes on...) I love using Duel Combat Realism and i am happy to hear (or read:D) that it does rewrite the files. So if i get Deadly Combat and than i putb Duel Combat Realisim will it rewrite too? and if i do that can i still use the hardcore damage option in deadly combat?
Adura 1 18 mart. 2014 la 2:44 
Mods work like this (for load order)

The mod at the bottom gets priorities.

So, lets say you have 2 mods that both (for instance) alter the same things in combat, but in different ways. Let's just say Duel Combat Realism and SkyRe.

If you have Duel Combat REalism after SkyRe, then whenever these mods edit the same thing, Duel Combat Realism is the mod that actual has its changes implemented.

If you have SkyRe after Duel Combat Realism, then SkyRe's changes to combat will be used instead of Duel Combat Realism.

(Side note: However, things that SkyRe changes, that Duel Combat Realism doesn't, will appear no matter what load order you have. Load order just decides which mods to use when they change the same thing.)

Other note: Do you use BOSS? BOSS will change your load order. So if you, for instance, moved your original damage mod to the last place, then ran BOSS, it would move the mod back to its original position.

BOSS does not always help you >_< It's just a *usually* helpful thing.

tldr; Put Duel Combat Realism as the last in load order, and it shall over-rule any of SkyRe's combat stuff. BOSS may undo this load order change if you use it (depending on what BOSS's load order is.)
Danch 18 mart. 2014 la 3:19 
Thanks for your help dude i use BOSS but when i do i change the load order myself than the BOSS does. Thanks for your help again. I don't have any questions, but if anyone has any realistic damage mod (not combat i sorted it out) suggestions to me you can post it here.
< >
Se afișează 1-6 din 6 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Data postării: 17 mart. 2014 la 13:28
Postări: 6