The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Намерете най-добрите модификации за Вашата игра
Намирането и инсталирането на любимите Ви модификации е по-лесно от всякога. Създателите им също се наслаждават на опростения процес при качването им директно в Steam. Кликнете тук, за да научите как.
general game fixes(for quests,followers,weapons,etc..)
does anyone know of any mods that fix the whole weapons and shields staying long after their owners have been slain? I find it very annoying(and i'm sure i'm not the only one)that weapons and shields stay after you kill the owner of said items,for example when the random bandits attack your livestock at places like lakeveiw manor,heljarchen hall and others,when you kill them their weapons and such just lay on the ground forever unless you pick them up,also i'm annoyed with the dead bodies of people like ulfric and the cultists staying long after they should have faded away,anybody have any advice or help they could give me?
< >
Показване на 1-7 от 7 коментара
Hi all I'm new here...I just have one simple request any of the fantastic moders out ther....can someone pleas make Thor's armor for the workshop....pleas and thank you
Първоначално публикувано от canada1.brj:
Hi all I'm new here...I just have one simple request any of the fantastic moders out ther....can someone pleas make Thor's armor for the workshop....pleas and thank you

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8566/?
I know of the nexus mod...it just a lot Easter to get it from the workshop because it's all automated... I don't have to go digging through a bunch of files just to add a simple mod
Първоначално публикувано от canada1.brj:
I know of the nexus mod...it just a lot Easter to get it from the workshop because it's all automated... I don't have to go digging through a bunch of files just to add a simple mod
Use the Nexus Mod Manager. Makes installing mods a 2-click process.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/modmanager/?
Cool I'll give that a shot thanks!
not trying to be a jerk but could we maybe please avoid a lot of rabbit trails? I don't mind a couple but i'm trying to avoid all kinds of notifications that aren't wholly subject related
forgive me i'm kind of irritated right now
< >
Показване на 1-7 от 7 коментара
На страница: 1530 50

Дата на публикуване: 19 февр. 2014 в 0:48
Публикации: 7