STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
- Packages - You can share your custom assets using a new package feature. First, create a new asset collection. Next, assign your assets to the just created collection using option Add To from the context menu. When your new collection is ready, you can share it with the Share As Package option. To use collections of other users, browse Dying Light Workshop for asset packages. All of them are tagged as ‘Package’. Choose packages you want to subscribe, then go back to the Dying Light Developer Tools application and select Manage Packages from the Packages category in the Assets window. Select packages you want to use and press the Import Package button.
- Audio Import - Adding custom audio assets requires the OGG audio file format. Copy all your OGG audio files directly to your project's data directory. If you have your Dying Light Developer Tools application already running, use Refresh File System[/i[ from the [i]Refresh menu. Before you use your new audio assets, create an audio bank. To do so, use the Build Audio Bank option from the Validate And Build menu. Your custom audio is now ready!
- Sharp terrain block connections when raising/lowering terrain fixed
- Mesh hooks hierarchy issues fixed
- Malfunctioning scripts for custom items, blueprints, and weapons fixed
- Non-night Zombie screams and HUD notification "Night is Coming" fixed
- Wrong counting tangents for mirrored UVs fixed
- CO-OP and PvP - support to custom maps. You can enable co-op and PvP by using quest phase ‘pvp’, controlled with a script in data\scripts\challenges\CoopChallengesParams.scr. There is an example in the file under ‘auto_pvp’.
- Fixed tall grass disappearing when using brushes.
- Improved terrain texture blending.
- Fixed forcing time and weather in the level attributes – parameters m_ForceDaytimeLook and m_ForceWeather
Last edited by Rafał Polito; Jan 13, 2016 @ 5:49am
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.