Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam?
Erfahren Sie mehr
RWBY
so i think someone should totally do this because i think it would be fantastic. but someone, not me because i dont know how exactly, should turn team JNPR and team RWBY into character models.
< >
Beiträge 13 von 3
Forgive me, but what are JNPR and team RWBY? Just a note, when requesting mods, especially skins or models one should be as descriptive as possible. From a quick Google look, it appears this is anime?

Aside from that I only do sound modifications. But perhaps someone will come along and be able to create the content for you. As an author, prospective addon authors (authors that may want to create your request) really appreciate it when the requesting client provides links to the content the OP is requesting.

Cheers mate. Hopefully someone can help, but as I said I only do sound mods.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Knappy; 19. Juli 2014 um 17:55
For like the fourth time. Rooster Teeth has ownership of the RWBY 3D models. That means we have to wait for RT to release the models to the modders or somebody has to make them from scratch. And not many people make from scratch these days. Those that do generally tend to their onw interests.
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Captain Caboose:
For like the fourth time. Rooster Teeth has ownership of the RWBY 3D models. That means we have to wait for RT to release the models to the modders or somebody has to make them from scratch. And not many people make from scratch these days. Those that do generally tend to their onw interests.
Thank you for the confirmation of the content. I thought this was the case after a quick Google search. Spot on with the scratch content.
< >
Beiträge 13 von 3
Pro Seite: 1530 50

Geschrieben am: 19. Juli 2014 um 14:13