Hello SteamVR community! We have a bunch of updates to SteamVR Home for you today.
What was Beta is now Public
All of the great features we added to SteamVR Beta a few weeks ago are now available on SteamVR publicly. This means all players can now:
- Customize their environment with screenshots and artwork from their favorite games
- Add SteamVR panels to any environment to launch games, join public rooms, and interact with friends
- Decorate their space with Game Trophies to showcase their achievement progress and launch games
- Have an easier time customizing their environment, with improvements to the way props and furniture are positioned and placed in-world
- Enjoy Steam Audio integration with more immersive audio
We think these features will make the SteamVR Home experience more fun and customizable, and we’re excited that all players now have access. For more about all these new features, see this post
Halloween is almost upon us and to celebrate we've borrowed some spooooooky (one might even say Mildly Disturbing) masks from Team Fortress 2. For a limited time, players can find and unlock these scary paper bags in the weekly geocaching quest. Good luck!
We have a great new set of SteamVR Collectibles for players to unlock. Play the titles below to unlock new props and avatars to use in SteamVR Home:
- Duck Season
- Google Earth
- Loco Dojo
- Pierhead Arcade
- Smashbox Arena
That's it for this update - let us know what you think in the discussion boards
. We'll see you in SteamVR.