STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
A little bit of an update!
October 25, 2016 - ❤ - | WeimTime | - ❤
We at A Little Bit Different thought it'd be nice to post an update!
So first things first and let's get this out of the way: We're extremely happy to have you guys supporting us in the development, we never thought it'd get this much attention and we want to thank each and every single one of you!
Ambient.Prologue, now renamed to Ambient.White , was never intended to be a full game, and after a year, there's not a full game yet even. But don't worry! We're not dead!
The game will be (probably) released in Fall 2017
- Why probably? Because we want it to be perfect, we don't want you guys to lack on the experience with a half baked game, we are a little bit different than the others and we will show that with our game!
Now, as many have noticed, the development is slow, and developing a game is a time consuming Process, and, not only that, but developing a game costs money too!
That's where we call out for help, from all of you!
We are looking for motivated, inspired people who want to help us create a better game!
We have job positions open for the following:
- Animators - Skills: animating characters, know how to make realistic movements and emotions, good knowledge of animating with 3Ds max
- Concept artists - Skills: digital artist, capable of drawing atmospheric, original, and inspiring artworks.
- 3D Modellers - Skills: Modelling in programs like 3ds max, Blender, Cinema 4D or similar. UV mapping. (Optional, but valued skills: Skinning characters, optimizing characters meshes, 3D sculpting)
- Material Designers - Skills: Designing realistic/beautiful shaders
- Programmers - Skills: Unreal Engine 4 blueprint programing experience
- Unreal Engine 4 masters - Skills: Very Knowledgeable of UE4 (Knowing the program inside out)
- Sound Designers - Skills: Sound cleanup of voices, creating/finding/editing sounds of magic, nature etc.
- Mac Unreal Engine 4 programmers
- Requirement here is: Having and using Mac OS X and Unreal Engine 4 on this platform
- Skills: Knowing certain language aside english on proffesional level. We are looking for languages such as ( German, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Italian, French etc. )
- Closed Positions are: Dutch, Polish and Russian (And English of course!)
- A Little Bit Different country representative
- Skills: be comunicative, know the best way to inform bronies in your country about our news, be a native speaker or know local language fluently
- Countries we need representatives for: Russia, Japan, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Poland.
- (If you don’t see your country in the list, but you want to be a representative, please still contact us).
- Closed Representatives positions: China and The Netherlands
Is there anything on this list you want to help out with?
Send us your portofolio and tell us about your experience and what level of skill you have! We welcome you with open arms!
Contacting us can be done at: email@example.com
If there's nothing on the list you can do, but you still want to help us out, support us on our Patreon!
~The A Little Bit Different Team~