STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Amazing Princess Sarah
July 4, 2014 - Haruneko
Some questions answered:
- Sarah can attack via her sword or by lifting enemies. The peculiar thing is that each enemy does something different when thrown - a "Demonette" will cry for help, summoning bats, and when thrown she'll act like a smartbomb, a "Fatty" slows down Sarah when she carries him, a "Bomberbeast" explode like a bomb, resulting in an AoE damage, an "Archer" will disappear in a shower of arrows, etc...
- About the game size: the castles are quite big, with multiple save points along the way (the amount is variable, but there are at least 8 save point per level). Not a "symphony of the night" length, but definitely much bigger than an "angry birds" size. Just to give a comparison: even if there are 5 levels instead of 15, the game is more than twice larger than Akane the Kunoichi (plus the Newgame+ modes which introduces new game mechanics). This is not a game that will keep you playing for months and months (not Skyrim, nor Minecraft), but not even a game you'll complete in 30 minutes.
- Game is not rogue-like - there are save points, and if you get killed you restart from there
- Castles are not precedurally generated - old-style hand-made level design instead.
- Game will be priced right, according to game's content / genre - its price will probably be a little bit more than Akane's 4$, but not a lot more than that.
- Gameplay's emphasis is NOT in weapon usage, but rather in enemy throw. The sword has little range and does little damage, in order to pull some serious damage you need to pick-up enemies and throw them: each enemy does something different when thrown, has different trajectories and different hit-boxes. A skilled player can use that to "Combo-ing" them with torches and other enemies, thus getting many more experience points (as the Sarah's level increases, she has more hp and inflicts more damage).
- 1-player only
- the game can be played via controller (both x360 and generic) and/or keyboard, keys and buttons can be redefined. The game can be played fullscreen or in windowed mode.
- Trading Cards and Steam Achievements will be there, from day one