This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Team Fortress 2. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Team Fortress 2.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
The Laws of Team Fortress 2
No matter how long you played TF2, atleast one of these things happend to you.
The Guide reached its Limit, i will have to create a Second one for the rest of the Stereotypes, go to that one once i linked it to see the other stuff that will come up.
1. The Random Button in the Character Select Screen is never used
2. When you want to play Spy you already got 3 playing that class but you decide to play him Anyways
3. You complain that theres no medic on the team but you yourself went another Support class but Medic
4. w+m1 Is a legit Strategy
5. If theres a medic on your team he seems to heal everyone but you
6. You hate Scouts
7. You think the Anger is not a edgy Hat
8. When you see a friendly hoovy, hes 90% guaranteed to be shot by a Gibus Soldier
9. You havent seen a real congaline after 10 Days since the Taunt got introduced
10. Its still fun to go to someone, put out the Highfive taunt, wait till he comes and then cancel it
11.If a medic isnt 24/7 on your ♥♥♥ when your a Heavy/Soldier/Demoman hes a bad Medic and you decide to make those accusations directly in the chat 12. You get called out for not helping capturing the point although your a Spy on the other side of the Map
13.The Entire server hates you once they hear dat fully charged machina shot in the distance
14. If someone has the Troublemakers tosslecap, it will either be painted Lime green or pink as hell
15. If someone uses the Eyelander he hits you from kilometers away but once you use it the range seems just like the Stock weapons one.
16.If your playing Heavy the E key is your favorite button
17.Keep spamming dat X-2 on that one sniper infront of you just to show that you can call other people enemy spys
18. "The burning you feel? It is shame"
19. You still think the Wraith Wrap and the Last breath are a cool Pyro cosmetic Combination
20. If a Soldier wears the Dr Dapper topper, he will combine it with the allfather or the summer shades.
21. You think the Force-a-Nature is broken, yet you say Scattergun > Force-a-Nature
22. For some reason you never get the deflect although you hit M2 like 20 times in between each Sec
23.It doesnt matter if you hide behind a Wall if a Heavy fires at you, the bullets seem to just turn around the corner and kill you anyways
24. The Huntsman is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥t
25. If you meet a Spy, he will have an Ambassador with him or try to trickstab you if he has more than 2 cosmetics
26. If a scout wears the Hermes hat, he is 100% a Pro
27. The community complaints that they dont get enough Updates ---> Get new update ----> Complain about update and say TF2 is dead -----> Repeat
28. Most of you call f2ps ♥♥♥♥ but yet yourselfs were f2ps at one point
29.It is NOT ok to critskrieg a heavy with the brass beast, thats inhumane
30. Atleast Half of all the people who read this, at some point had or wanted to get the Demopan loadout for the Demoman
31. You atleast once participated In the act of standing behind a person, doing the flip taunt and then the other person doing the same to you till you got the magnificent being called the "Penetration Train"
32. The Enemy sniper always lands a crit on you with the kukri. Suggested by Pootis Bird
33. If someone combines the point n shoot with the Antlers hes automaticly a muselk rip off
34. If the Enemy team has a heavy with a entire Pink loadout you will lose the Match 100%
35. If your on fire, the pyro on your team seems to be more interested in spy checking that medic whos "HEALING" The heavy on your team instead of putting out the flames on you
36. You never see Engineers on the Map degroot_keep
37. When you first started out tf2 you probably thought the Pyro was OP and should have been nerfed
38. If your playing soldier and none of your rockets hit the target, blame lag on it
Originally posted by Phaxlie:
When you want to play Spy you already got 3 playing that class but you decide to play him Anyways
Same goes for Sniper
40. Everybody calls the Sydney Sleeper trash but when someone uses it hes just too good with it that you cant even approach him without having 5 bullet holes in your Stomach
41. The Classic is a good Sniper Rifle, everybody just sucks with it
42. Soldiers with the Blackbox, conch and The Escape Plan usually have a quickfix medic pocket on their ♥♥♥ aswell "Fun Fact: They Die too Quickly"
43. Everybody Plays the Sniper usually like they would Play Heavy - Run to the frontline and Scare everybody to Death
44. The Pyro Is Male
45. If a Soldier dies because he overextended too much, he will always blame his Pocket Medic
46. There exist other Melee Weapons for Medic but the Ubersaw
47. Going all Heavy on a Payload Objective Map is indeed a Viable strategy
48. Everybody buys Taunts but doesnt use them for their Intended purpose and that is to use them after you killed somebody
49. The People of TF2 wanted the Pyro nerfed, The Dev Team buffed him to show that they dont play by the Rules
50. When Someone has The Market Gardener in their Loadout they either use it too often and die or never use it at all
51. You always seem to only buy Hats for your Main but leave out the Rest. Suggested by Gasai Yuno
52. As soon as Someone has the name of a Popular TF2 Youtuber he will either be called a Faker in Chat or have 10 medics on his ♥♥♥
53. Theres no such thing as Skill, theres only people who play Sniper with the Stock Sniper Rifle and People who play with the Machina
54. If you Pick the Payload Gamemode, theres more Options than Upward and Badwater
55. It is scientiffically proven that if you shoot a Spycrab and kill it during that process, that you will be cursed with 100 Years of Bad drops and unlucky unboxes
56."Stars and Stripes beat Hammer and Sickle, look it up!"
57. You still think that any Cosmetic looks cool paired with the Doublecross cromm
58. The only thing that defines a good heavy is wether or not he has a Medic. "Obvious Sarcasm"
59. lvl 1 and lvl 100 Cosmetics dont increase the Value of an Item, its just a easier way to rip People off
60. You once decided to Stand still in TF2 just to see what happens and you died immediately afterwards
61. In MvM your Skill, opinion and expierience dont matter if you better not ♥♥♥♥ing pick medic instead of Pyro Suggested by Pizzaman4360
62. If you cap in Hightower, you're immediately labeled as terrible Suggested by GET BAD! GET ROFLCUBE
63. You only seem to meet entire green lime Snipers on Trade servers, and if you do they are always better than you Suggested by Sir MemeWorks
64. If you main Sniper now, your previous Main must have been Scout or Pyro
65. If you see a pyro use the reserve shooter, you hate him. But if you see a soldier use it, you praise him Suggested by Goodest Demoman
66. Anyone that uses "The Schadenfreude" Taunt after they killed you is officially "That Guy" Suggested by Shadow
--IMPORTANT NOTE-- I cant do more of this Guide on this Page since it wont let me i will create a 2nd one where i will post the rest of the 100 or more stereotypes, i will link it in here, be sure to go to it