STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
login | language
简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) ไทย (Thai) Български (Bulgarian) Čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Deutsch (German) Español - España (Spanish - Spain) Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America) Ελληνικά (Greek) Français (French) Italiano (Italian) Magyar (Hungarian) Nederlands (Dutch) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese - Portugal) Português - Brasil (Portuguese - Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) Suomi (Finnish) Svenska (Swedish) Türkçe (Turkish) Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese) Українська (Ukrainian) Report a translation problem
1. unsubscribe everything. EVERYTHING! ALL MODS AND ASSETS. Restart the game,
2. subscribe to everything in the collection:
note, you need to use NExT2 not original.
Subscribe RON network replacer:
restart the game.
3. Start the game, make sure Network Ext 2 is enabled. NOT Network Ext 1. Load the map in Map Editor or as a new game.
4. Use RON to entirely replace the two NE roads in the map with vanilla roads. Save the map/game. Unsubscribe NE. Restart the game.
5. You no longer need NE. Enable all your desired mods and assets. Load your new saved map/savegame. it should be ok now.
took me an hour of loading and reloading, thank me now or later.