This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Sid Meier's Civilization V. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Sid Meier's Civilization V.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
1. Expand Expand Expand - You can worry about single city population later
2. If you need a resource but your neighbor has it, declare war as soon as possible
3. Research in chunks - You will not lead the game if you only reseach the fastest techs
4. Economy - The more money you have in your coffers, the more options you have to win with. *For example, I spent 22000 gold to buy alliances from every city state the turn before UN elections - Thats what I call an investment.
5. Tile improvements - You can have 20 cities but without workers tilling and mining they are largely useless
6. Military - You should always be capable of defending yourself - Defense costs less than offense
7. AI players have rules - Dont build too close to them, honor your agreements or be prepared for war
8. Wonders can be essential - Do not try to go for every wonder - concentrate on a select few for bonus' best befitting your play style - They can also be used to compensate for weakness' or to accentuate strenghts
9. You don't always have to be at the top of the score list - But you should always have a plan to get there
10. Things rarely go as planned - Have a plan, but always be prepared to change it - Variety is the spice of life
11. Religion is important - If you get one first you will get the pick of the litter - Theodora, how I love thee
12. Build order - It is important to have a focus for production - Pick a general build queue for each new city but dont be afraid to change it based on any immediate needs you may have.