STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
login | language
简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) ไทย (Thai) Български (Bulgarian) Čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Deutsch (German) Español - España (Spanish - Spain) Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America) Ελληνικά (Greek) Français (French) Italiano (Italian) Magyar (Hungarian) Nederlands (Dutch) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese - Portugal) Português - Brasil (Portuguese - Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) Suomi (Finnish) Svenska (Swedish) Türkçe (Turkish) Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese) Українська (Ukrainian) Report a translation problem
- I do wonder how the jaffa kept warm in this snow storm. I know they have the Symbiote. But frost bite isn't something the body can really deal with. I mean if somebody is on fire they are on fire.
- Also no real dialogue or exploring of who the jaffa are. We just get a content dump at the end.
- I also missed some reasoning for the snow storm if it was natural or something else.
- We also kept hearing Death Gliders which was cool. But there was no pay off.
- There is mixed use of action keys and hold action keys. Try to keep that consistent. Hold action is supposed to be the better of the two.
So yeah it felt pretty solid. Didn't experience any bugs.
- the pacing was good. The horns were cool they could have been a bit louder. But i thought that was a very nice addition.
- the puzzle was cool. First impression was that i needed the arrow to point to the correct planet above my head. But instead it was the one across the table. For example you could make this better by lighting up all opposing planets and the selected one could have a different color.
- When is saw miller i had an urge to kill him. I honestly thought he was going to be a goa'uld.
- i liked how we went from miller to the cave and found some interesting objects. It was sad it didn't trigger some dialogue or a side objective.
I have played it. Overall i liked the experience.Here is some feedback.
- The beginning felt slow. We first had to go to the medic and then to the briefing room to hear the same thing again. It also seemed like there was a mystery how he got back. But this didn't turn into anything. Honestly i think you could get the sg-5 guy to stand in the briefing room in a military pose giving a debrief and it would have the same effect.
- The moaning about the cold seems dumb when you have gear on for this exact situation.
- Would have been interesting if we had to select or own gear based on info about the planet.
- Friendlies are immortal. This is great. One thing could be is that they could go down and then you have to revive them. So they seem immortal. This would help with the more on rail sections. Now it seems like the best strategy is to stay back and do nothing. While they kill everything.